Chapter 12

(present)

"kook.... Kookie.... Wake up" Ima shook jungkook who lying on the floor hugging her waist. But being a bratty baby he is... He tightened his grip around her a snuggled in to her more.

_

I carrassed his soft locks. I avert my hand from his head as he whined in loss of contact. I traced my fingers through his face feeling his soft skin. I touched his soft lips and leaned touching our noses. I closed my eyes at the feeling. I lifted my head and stare at his handsome yet cute face. But my bubble broke when he suddenly opened his eyes.

"staring is bad baby" I blushed as I hid my face in his chest. He made me looked at him and pecked my lips. I pouted as he discard our lips. He chuckled and again attached our lips kissing me passionately.

"let's go and freshn up... We stinks" we chuckled as we stood up heading down. I saw others are already awake.

"good morning guys" we greeted.

"good morning to you too love birds."

"Aish... Not in the morning hyung" I whined at Jin hyung.

"Ima... Do you have any spare clothes in your locker."

I nodded.
"yeah... You?" other three also nodded.

"we will freshen up ladies wash room and you guys go to men's. There must be some clothes in boys lockers... Check. It out..." I said before turning to jungkook.

"kookie... I am going to change my clothes... You must too"

"OK.. See you" He pecked my cheeks and went away with others.

I went to my locker and get out my dress and went to fresh up.

_

Ima

Ima

Vany

Vany