Chapter 1

Seol nights are peaceful, yet the things which covered by that peaceful aura can be deadly. Not ordinarily but extraordinarily dangerous with insanity of thirst for blood.
Life is tend to be harmonious. Neverthelesly not. At least not anymore, not..... From tomorrow.

"click" the sound came from the toaster, indicating toasts are ready.
A girl came hurriedly as she grabbed some toasts from her mouth with an apple and ran out of the house, not even bothered to wave her hand to her mother. Who is now ready to go to work. She also didn't care about that as she's already used to it.

"hey bitches, wait upp!!" I shouted still standing on the other side of the road. As soon as lights turned in to green telling it's allowed to cross the road, I ran to my friends. They looked at me Weirdly.

"what?" I let out as a muffled voice still with toasts in my mouth. Shenny rolled her eyes playfully and pulled the unbeaten toasts out of my mouth, handing it to me. Others chuckled as I always run with toasts in my mouth. What to do..when I always being late. I sheepishly smiled at them.

We started talking about our sports events. That's when something hits my mind.

"Vany, did you brought it?" she forrowed her eye brows
"brought what?"
"That" I said with pout. she again forrowed her eye brows.
"That what?" vany playfully asked. I know she's playing with me. I shook her hand back. And forth. I saw kaity and shenny rolling their eyes at my cute act.

"stop playing with me" I whined. Hell I hate when someone plays with me and I hate it more when people look at me like a something weird. Yet I love my idiots.
I bit my lips as it started annoying me. Vany saw that and gave up. She hand me a big bag. I squealed like a kid seeing my babies again.

"oh my babies. Come to mommi. I missed you" I Hugged the life out of my archery bag.
"here we go..." I shrugged and Hugged it again. I gave this to vany for some of her researchers.

"Bunny.... We are getting late" kaity pulled me separating me from the bag.
"keep your borrow love aside hun. We don't want to woo our asses from Mrs. Nim righ?" I glare at shenny as I stomped away pouting.

"hey stop.... We were just kidding" hehe.... I am just messing around as I love to see them disparate for my attention. So I kept walking. They came to me running literally throwing themselves in to me. I turned towards them.

"I don't like when you guys disrespect my babies"
"ow.... Our bad girl is angry" vany sing songed as she punched my shoulder lightly.

"soo.... What about a race" shenny suddenly said as she ran. We widened our eyes. This kid of crackhead... Aish..

"YAH... YOU SNAIL CHICK... HOLD THE FUCK UPPP!!" I yelled and ran behind her hearing the loud giggles of other 2.