Chapter 3

"The fuck" I mumbled myself as Mrs. Hon handed me a paper. A surprise test. Does she even have to do this... Today? Screw it. I grabbed my pen and started writing answers for those damn questions. It's not like I haven't studied, just not so fond with tests.

After 30 minutes which felt like a decade she collected our papers saying we will get our marks tomorrow. I rolled my eyes as I placed my legs on the table. Leaning back to my seat while closing my eyes.

"yo... Bunny. Look" vany sat beside me showing me a magazine. I properly sat on my chair as I got the magazine from her to have a close look. I chuckled reading the magazine.

"dude... Why on the earth has she married her father?" asked Shenny who's standing beside me sneaking in to the magazine.

"well... In past egyptian culture it really didn't matter. The only thing they cared about was keeping theit blood line pure. And it costed lots of lives like miscarriaged babies as having children with relatives are not so healthy. So that's why anuksanamun had 2 miscarriaged too. Who knows there must be more. " I gave the magazine back to vany as she shove it to her bag.

" hmm.. I see. Disgusting." I chuckled.
" not more than that Hia slut who change her boyfriends like panties." we broke into loud laughter.

" ofc haha.... "

My laughing stopped as my ears percked up hearing some foot steps behind me and I rolled my eyes. I know who it is. Hia.... My ultimate enemy and whoe of our grade. I looked at vany who now has her eyes stuck behind me. I let out a sarcastic chuckle. This's gonna be funnn....

_

"Thud" the sound echoed through the class as everyone stopped on their track. The only thing can be heard is the angry breathing of the Hia. She stood up and aggressively brushed over her skirt glaring at Ima. The smirk on Ima's face grew. She tapped her toe, letting her weight on her right feet.

"you aren't going to give up huh?" the girl huffed at her.

"why would I? You piece of shit" she was about to slap her when she got twisted her hand bu bunny.

"oh hunny... Why you always get yourself embarrassed. Hmm?" she caressed her cheek as the girl tryed to let herself free."
" I would love to paint your face with mud if you ever dare to mess with me" she pushed the girl. The girl growled at her and about to throw water on her but being faster than the girl Ima threw juice on her making her drenched in juice. She stomped away. Swaing her hips like a duck.

_

"she's a total bitch. Isn't she?" shanny shook her head as we all sat on our places. I raised my head and saw everyone looking at me. I raised an eye brow.

"what? Neve seen a bitch getting herself beaten?" I asked as I pierced my chocolate milk container. They all immediately looked away minding their business. I chuckled as I sipped my milk humming in to taste. Soon the bell rang indicating its time for Pt. Means sports periods. We stood and grab our shorts and t shirts changing into them.

We grab our equipments like water bottles, towels, energy drinks

We grab our equipments like water bottles, towels, energy drinks. We ran to stadium as we started our warm ups.

"pass me my water bottle." vany passed mine as she drank hers. We all are drenched in sweat. I saw some boys eyeing us as I scrunched my nose in disgust. I saw one of them licking his lips while looking at Kaity and it got my nerves. How could he... Asshole. I gritted my teeth and pst at him. He looked at me. I show him my middle finger and stick my tongue. He looked down  embarrassed as his friends made fun of him. All this time vany, shenny and Kaity were holding their laugh and at their last string they broke in to laugh. Making the boy more embarrassed as he ran out. I chuckled still doing my push-ups.

"I am tired" Kaity sat on the floor.
"so we all are"
"how much time has left?"
I looked at the clock.
"20 more minutes" she sigh frustrated. I kept exercising.

"Ahhhh.... Ah..... J. Hhbhh..." screams heard. We all stopped on our track.

Stud 1 - w-what is it?
Stud 2 - I-I don't know

I bit my lower lip as the screams got closer. We all stopped blinking as our gaze stucked up to the door.

The door burst open. Students running in Full of blood. Biting each other. I felt the world froze for a while. Everything got stopped. Only my heart beat can be heard.

My bubble broke when vanny shook me aggressively. Getting my sense back. I saw a student running to me. He looks like........ The only thing came to my head was... "Train to Bussan"

"what?" Kaity panted. Guessing what's happening, I grabbed their hands and started running. I punched a zombie as It fell down. Others also started fighting.

_

Bunny punched a zombie over its face as it stumbled back. The stadium looked wrecked. Students biting each other.

A zombie jumped on vany. She struggled to get her off of her,punching and kicking. Shenny pulled the zombie from her as she kicked her.
Bunny looked at them as she kicked a zombie in his balls. She grabbed some jawlines and threw them to other three as she get one for herself. She stabbed zombies while running out of stadium,wishing others to make it with her.

She went in to the storage room and kept the door open while beating the zombie who is attacking. The first one came was vany and other two also joined with them as Ima immediately closed the door locking it.

They pulled into a group hug by Ima and they cried on each other. Letting out every worry they felt for each other.