Chapter 15

"hyung... are you still going to abnoned things with Ima? I know you have an idea where she is." vany sat beside jungkook who were just staring blankly at the sky. She's angry with her best friend for leaving them alone like this. She's gonna slap her when she got to meet her again yet she will hug her dearly when she meets her.

" even if i know... Why would I bother her. She told me that feeling are just a burden to her. But I thought she changed her mind but I guess not... I am done vany. I will let her be. If she comes to me again I will look through that day." h

He again lyed down... Closing his eyes" vany sigh and left the room.

As soon as she came out, she felt four little hands wrapped around her legs. She smiled and picked two girls up brushing their nose with hers playfully.

She went to her room and placed two pouty girls on the bed.

"why are you pouting angels?" vany asked softly as she brushed their soft locks away from faces.

"dwada... Is s-sad... Thwat mwummy ish not here?" one of lil girls asked. Other Hugged her sister as she sniffed. Vanny Hugged two crying girl drawing imaginary circles over their backs.

"sh.... My angels... Mommy will come to you and dadda.. OK? She will..." vany rocked little girls making them sleep on her embrace.

"Oh.. My.. Girls.. How did you even got this much fond with Ima and Jungkook to see them as your parents hmm?" she mumbled as she placed them on the bed and covered them with a duet. She felt the bed creeks as she turned her head to see jeongguk looking at her with heart eyes.

" you're acting like a mom.. You know that?" she chuckled as she went and sat on gguk's lap. Hugging him.

"I am worried gguk. I am worried that she will let everything fall apart cuz of a revenge. I am afraid of her. I know even right now she's killing someone. She won't stand herself when everything ends babe. After all of this she will end all with her." tears escaped from her eyes as gguk kissed her hair patting her back.

"I know right? I know.."

"we all have changed.. Except her.. She won't. She went through a lot and still do. I saw how she was happy with jungkook. Yet she broke his heart as others did to her. I hate her and love her at same time and she scares me... For some reasons." vany shivered.

" sh.. It's ok... Btw.. Did jungkook said something? " she shook her head as he sighed.

" t-the girls missing their e-eomma. They are worried that she also left them." they both looked at the sleeping figure from adore yet pain.

"whatever the hell she's doing. She is playing with their feelings. We have to find her asap before everything gets difficult to restore." they both nodded in agreement as the sneaked in to the covers hugging two girls and sleeping.

_

"pass me the gun..." Ias shouted as she get a turn with a junction. Key threw her the gun as soon as she bent down the bike turning.

They are following a black car as they got surrounded by three another black cars.

"zombies looked better than this human bitches." she cursed in to her helmet as she made her bike jump and drove over a car as the car driver lost control and crashed the car on a pole.

She smirked and drove away.

"1 left 2 to go" she smirked and fasterned the bike. Her team following her fighting with zombie who annoyingly jumping in to the middle.

Ias stumbled her bike as another black car slightly hit her bike in side. She slowed her space showing she backed up.

"celebrate honey.. You will see the hell soon" she mumbled as she suddenly fasterned her speed making her bike fly over the car and making it fall over the cliff.

"so sad That only one left now"

She started her bike and chased the main car. She didn't met the other car as her team had been took care of that already.

She overtake her bike and stopped it right in front of the car. She removed her helmet and made her hair as a bun before stepping out of the bike. She grabbed the knife out of her back and pierced it through the window and broke the window, opening the door. She dragged the man out and threw him on to the ground. At the same time, her team also arrived and parked their bikes.

Ias went and sat on the car bonut tilting her head. She smirk at the man who is shivering.

"so... Mr. Yang.... How much did you got for deliver those drugs to Mr. Yeol's son.?" he started shivering badly as ias traced her knife through his jawline to neck.

[btw... Mr. Yeol is the dad of the boy who get those drugs to school. Read chapter 2 and Mr. Yeol is the person who got killed by her in previous chapter 14]

"how....much?" she stopped at each word as she thrusted the knife tip on to his neck making it bleed a little.

"t-t-three t-thousand d-dollars" he stuttered out as she smirked widely.

"oh really... Such good deal huh? And.... Btw. Another one tiny question and you will be free. Is it OK dear" ias sassily pinched the man who is shivering so bad as he could die on the spot.

"so... At last... Who gave those to you. Tell me everything you know" she said sternly which turned to a fake soft in a second.

"and you will be free. Choice is yours. Time starts now.. Tik. Tok. Tik. Tok. Ti......"

"I will tell you." she looked at him with fake excitement.

"good choice.. So?"

"it.... It... Was Mr. Kim... T-the... V-vise p-president." her eyes darkened in the details. She let out a bitter chuckle and turned to the man changing her face in swap of a moment.

"I had so much fun with you mr. Yang.. You must go" as soon as words slipped out of her mouth mr. Yang started running away.

oh.. Such a poor man. Rest in hell. She mumbled before shouting.

"hey Mr. Yang.... Let's meet after some time in same place. We can talk about this day." she shot him. On his head.

"let's go.  A special person is waiting for me." she smirked before driving away.

"I guess.. Your time has come grand-pa"