Chapter 4

"Stab it"
"I C-can't"
"Jin... For fuck sake STAB ITT!!" namjoon kicked a zombie.
"I can't b-be a murderer" Jin stuttered out as his lips trembling from fear. A zombie in front of him, stuck under a table trying to come out.

"it's not a human Jin..... At least not anymore" namjoon held jin by his shoulders making him look at him on his eyes.
"deep breath... (punching a zombie)and s-stab (another kick)"

"OK.... HUH...." Jin closed his eyes and stab it on its head. He fell down coughing in disgusting smell. He didn't saw a zombie comings to him. In a inch apart that zombie got chopped his head from a chair leg. A boy came and made jin stand.

"j-jungkook....." he started shaking.
"hyung.. Look at me. Don't be afraid like a pussy hmm? Man up..."

"but I am a bottom" jungkook rolled his eyes as he killed another one.

"whatever... Come now... Namjoon!!!! Let the table fall. Yoongi.... Take others out with jeongguk."

"but jungkook...?" jeongguk held his twin's hand not wanting to leave his brother alone.

"shut the fuck up and go... Or else I will tell mom that u watched porns" Jeongguk scoffed at that.

"as if you don't "
"you idiot...."

"guys... If you continue this fucking fight of porns I will fucking throw you into these zombie.." jimin glared at bickering two as they spread away.
Jungkook went and pushed the door with rm.

"1,2,3 runn..... Got to the broadcast room.... Hurry." jungguk said as he blocked the zombies with namjoon by a door.

Suga took v, jimin, jin and jeongguk out of the classroom as namjoon and jungkook made their way by blocking zombies from a door.
As soon as others ran enough for get away... They left the door and ran through the corridor following others.

They ran in to the the broadcast room and locked it behind. They panted heavily grabbing their chest calming their senses.

"that was crazy...." jimin fall down as he spread his legs and arms like pig...

"not crazy... Terrifying" Jin shivered and namjoon Hugged him for calm him.

"whatever... We have to get the hell out of here.." said jungkook punching on the wall.

"that was zombies.... Right?"
"yeah...."gguk sat beside v leaning on his shoulder.

" can we get a selfie.... Ow... "v rubbed his forehead as gguk slapped his head.

" Are you fucking serious now... We almost get bitten by them you alien"

"YAH... I was just trying to lit up the mood." everyone sighs at this.

"what do we do now?" Suga finally spoke.

"we have to make a plan.... Maybe... Other buildings must be safe. At least more than this."

"but we are not sure right. What if there are dozens of them."

"at least... We have to try" everyone nodded in agreement.

"Let's just rest for now" gguk got up and went to his brother who is looking out of the window.

"kook?"
"hmm?"he said not turning around.
"w-will... Yuna b-be OK?" kook sighs as he Hugged his brother.

(Yuna is their sister. Who is in kindergarten in Bangtan)

"we will find her... OK? And we will get out of this hell hole"

"I don't want to lose more friends kook... This's enough."

(changed the intro 2)

"we won't... We won't lose anyone... Not from now on." he Hugged him tightly.

"d-don't leave me hyung. D-don't die"

I won't... Not before hunting your porn collection. " gguk punched him on his shoulder.

"shut up motherfucker.." they both chuckled which fell down remembering their friends.

-flashback -

"hyunjin.... Give it to me" jeongguk chased the boy who is running with his bag.

"catch me.. If you can honey bunny" they ran around the table as others were enjoying the drama with popcorn.

"gotcha.... Have any deadline.?" hyunjin sheepishly smiled and pushed gguk away before running away... Saying
"not yet"

Jeongguk fell on his chair chugging the water.

"hey bacon.." jimin said and went to baekhun who is writing his notes.

"don't disturb chim.."
"you are bad... I will tell chanie that you broke his controller" baekhun immediately dropped his book and turned to jimin. With a wide smile.

"so.. What do you need your highness?" jimin smirked in victory.

"I want you to go and kiss Chan on his lips" he said as baekhun got redder than a tomato. He bit his Lower lip before nodding. He got up from his chair as all bts's eyes landed on him... Enjoying..

He went and tap chanyeol on his shoulder.

"yes bae......." he didn't let him complete as he attached his lips with Chan.

"ooooohhhhhh" the class said in unison. They parted away blushing madly.

"you got it bro... Wohooooo"
"go on bitch...."

They all clapped for them. Because of their loudness they didn't saw what's coming to them.

Suddenly the door burst opened as a boy covered with blood came in. He jumped on chanyeol as he's the one who was closer to him. He bit him as he ripped away some flesh from chanyeol's cheek. Baekhun screamed as another one jumped to him too.

Jungkook and Jeongguk were frozen.... As well as others too....

A girl's scream get their senses. They had to watch their own class mates getting bitten and turning in to zombies from their own eyes. It's not like they cared about them before.... It just surprissing and terrible see them ripping apart and eating each other.

They pushed their class mates away as they are trying to bite them. They somehow managed to escape from their class and went to musical room.

The whole journey to musical room was a disaster. There were 12 other students escaped with them. But all of other five got bitten by zombies and only 7 of them made it.

(flashback ends)

A tear rolled through jeongguk's cheek as he Hugged his brother closing his eyes.

"it's dark" Jin mumbled as he snuggled in to namjoon' arm.

"what? Already?"

"yeah... Now get some sleep.... We'll make a plan in the morning... We need some energy"

"hmm.." they all hummed and made themselves comfortable falling in sleep.

_

"now sleep bubs.. Tomorrow is going to be a long day" Ima Hugged her friends and slept in warmth of each other ..... Making themselves strong for upcoming events of tomorrow.