Chapter 6

"so.... Is she always like this?" Jimin sat beside Kaity. She looked at him weirdly.

"like what?"
"so serious, bossy.... Rude?"
She let out a mocking chuckle.

"she isn't rude or something.. She's just worried and about bossy thing..... She has always been like that."

"anyway... Tell me about you."
"about me? Like what?"

"your favorite things... How you manage your beautiful face" He winked at him and Kaity gave him a sarcastic smile before kicking his leg. He hissed and she grab his collar making him look at her.

"don't try me Mr. Park... It won't be nice to you" she pushed him away and went to Ima. Jimin chuckled.

"cute" He also went to Suga who is now sleeping.

"Ima..."

"hmm...."she hummed while cleaning the blood on her javelin. Kaity sat beside her and Hugged her hand.

" Ima.... Are we so harsh on boys? "

"no why?"

"nah.. Just.. Most of our age girls had boyfriend you know? Except us" Ima sigh and looked at Kaity who is pouting. She smiled and placed her chin on her head... Gaze fixed on Jungkook.

"I don't think so Kate... Maybe our attitudes have protected us from unnecessary rushing and lead us to right person. Maybe.... I mean maybe... OK?" she made Kaity looked at her.

"hmm"
"now... Let's throw away those nonsense and think about living Kay? Because before everything.. We have to protect our throats" they both chuckled as they clead the blood.

........

"are... We... Are we going to do this? For real?" Jin breathe heavily.

"yes we are" jungkook and Ima both said together and they cleared their throat in awkward feeling.

"anyway... Don't make any sounds. And protect yourself and each other as much as you can. And the class is in 3rd floor. And it is the last on left side. I'd we got separated..... (pause).......plz manage to there." they all nodded.

"ok... Let's get this"

Suga slowly slid the door and stepped out silently.

"come..." he whispered and others followed him. Ima bit her lip. She's the last one in the line. In front of her Jungkook.

Suga suddenly stopped and everyone stumbled on each other. Ima went and hit her head on JK's back.

She hissed and rubbed her forehead. She just wanted to kick jungkook's leg.. Yet she didn't cuz she had no need to attract zombies by making any sound. She just gritted teeth as they move forward.

_

We slowly moved forward but as we got closer to zombies.. I guess they sense us...

"ow fuck" I cursed as I stab a zombie who was behind me. Jungkook pushed me be hide and now our backs facing each other. We fight from two sides preventing them coming to us.

"to stairs now!!!" gguk hyung yelled as he held vany's hand. Jungkook pulled me in to him and ran to stairs.

While running.... I stabbed the zombies who attacked us. We climbed up to the stair. I just wish others also would have managed.

When we stepped in to 3rd floor there were dozens.
I get my hands free from jungkook and punched zombies. Suddenly a zombies made me fall and hovered over me.

It is an inch apart from my face. It was very pungent. I scrunched my nose. Kicking it. I felt my strength draining out. I closed my eyes readying to get bitten which never happened. I opened my eyes to see a javelin pierced through it's head... Tip right in front of my eye ball.I pushed the zombie away from me.I sigh as I get jungkook's hand in support.

"let's go....." I nodded and we both ran to left...
Here it is...

"shit it's locked.." I placed my palm in my forehead.

"your javelin..... Give it to me" I looked at him and gave it. The sounds getting closer.

"jungkook we need to hurry." I said as I saw others running towards us.. Zombies chasing them...

"just a second" he thrusted the javelin in to lock breaking it. We both immediately get in and others also ran in.

As soon as everyone came we both closed the door and locked it. I fell over bringing my knees to my head... Hiding my face as I cried. Everyone looked at me. But I don't care....

I was afraid.. Not because of me... I was afraid as I didn't want to be alone and lose anyone.

"H-hey.... Ima... Are you ok?" I heard jungkook asked me with a soft voice... Placing his hand on my shoulder. Why is it  so calming. Why tf I want to be in that wormth. I felt afraid of those feelings. I removed his hand from me. I lifted my head and glared at all of them.

" YOU MOTHERFUCKERS..... WHY DID YOU MADE SPACE FOR US.. HUH? WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GOING TOGETHER IDIOTS. WHY DID YOU LEFT..... WHAT IF ONE OF YOU GOT BITTEN...."

I burst in to tears. Vany, Kaity and shenny came and Hugged me.

"sh..... It's ok... We are okay... Stop crying bunny. You are making us worried." I clinged in to her... Closing my eyes. I sniffed rapidly as I felt my self sleepy and calm. I closed my eyes.... Letting my self in to dark.

_

"it's the first time" vany spoke getting everyone's attention.

"for what?" jeongguk stood up from the chair and sat beside vany.

"she cried" Shenny looked up seeing everyone looking at her.

"she have never cried before. Not even when her father died. We have never seen her crying before"

"yet she was beautiful even when she was crying" jungkook blurted out as vany looked at him are you fucking kidding me  look. Jungkook cleared his throat and went near the window as everyone chuckled.

Vany pat Ima's back humming a melody.

"so what now?" namjoon asked.
"nothing.... Let's wait until she calm down. Let's get some rest too...."

Jimin said as he sat on table lying on it. Everyone took their places resting....

Jeongguk went to white board writing somethings.

"whatcha doing?" jungkook went to his brother.

"nothing... Just writing a song"

"now?"
"hmm"

Blood in the night when it feels like....... You

Never in the life I though.... It was.... You

Not knowing in the when you roam... In hall

Searching for blood and flesh like a... Vamp

.............................

Who thought this will let out from him.....