Chapter 7

I opened my eyes feeling so cold. I turned my head to see vany and others in sleep. I slowly made her head away from me as I stood up silently not wanting to make them awake. They must be tired.

I brushed away my none existed dust from my shorts. I saw Jungkook standing near the window. I avert my gaze from him as I looked for others. I saw them sleeping in a corner. I smiled as I went to jungkook. I rubbed my hands together as it's cold.

"it's raining" jungkook said not turning around.

"huh?... Oh yeah" I went and stood beside him.. Hugging myself. He looked at me with his dark eyes. I felt myself lost in his eyes. I felt like I couldn't breath. His gaze lifted to my eyes to lips. My face Heat up.. Yet I didn't able to broke the stare.

His nose brushed against mine. I can feel his hot breath on my face. I felt butterflies in my tummy. I felt ticklish... So I broke the eye contact as we both looked away blushing.

I can't feel this way. I shouldn't be. I just met him. I cleared my throat and looked at him with a smile.

"btw.... What are you doing here. Isn't it cold?"

"yeah... But not too much" I hummed as I looked out of the window. My heart is beating fast because of the past event. I placed my hand on my chest. That's when I felt a liquid running through my chest. I bit my lip as I touched the place. I hissed a little.

"omg... Y-you okay?" jungkook looked at me worriedly.... His eyes roamed through my chest as his eyes widened.

"you.... You are w-wounded"
I smiled at him.

"it's OK..... It's just a scratch."
"yet.. It has to be treated." he grabbed my hand went to corner of the class. He went and brought the first aid box.

"you don't have to do this" I trying to refuse but he stopped me by placing his index finger on my lips. I eventually shutted up. I have never been dominated by someone.

He lowered my sports wear a little. I looked away avoiding his eyes. He carefully Cleaned the wound.

"this's gonna be hurt a little" I nodded.

He swaged the suture needle and pierced it against my skin and made my skin closer. I bit my lips in pain. He stitched it and tied the knot.

He got the band-aids and bent down sliding his hands under my arms

He got the band-aids and bent down sliding his hands under my arms. I can feel his breath against my neck. He band-aided my wound and plastered it. He moved away and about to go away. I held his hand stopping him.

"thank you" I squeezed his hand. Oh my bold self... Can you just *uck yourself. I sigh and let go of his hand.

"it's nothing." he said and went to his brother. I made my sports wear proper as he lowered it to treat me. I stretched my hand to prevent from my shoulder pain.

I went to my chair to get my bag. I saw others are also awake.

Vany came to me rubbing her eyes. I chuckled but fell when she grabbed my shoulder harshly turning me at her.