Chapter 14

Time flows... Even the world get downhills. Everything changes except feelings. A soul dying over over on revenge for humanity, Even her feelings hurt her in loneliness. Will the thing get together making wonderful memories?...... Or will everything get swallow by the ground totally hidden from the world and those aching hearts?

______________________________

"it has been almost 6 months jungkook. Where is she?" Jeongguk sigh at his brother who is looking at the sky without any emotion or any feelings on his face.

"jungkook..... Stop this. You have to find her and make her explain" with the last string of passions jungkook snapped his head toward his brother who stumbled back.

"what are you telling me to do huh? Go and find someone who left me... My feelings cuz of a fucking revenge." Jeongguk shook his head.

"no... Jungkook.. You're hurting yourself. It hurting us too. And we need to find her. Because of her help we are here. She worked hard for us. Even we helped too... She did much more than she should. As much as you... Ima also must be hurting." jungkook remained silent.

" you know her more than us kook. She's tough, so stubborn yet.. She has a heart under her thick skin."

A tear slipped through jungkook's eyes as he remembered the day they confessed.

(flashback)

" me and my heart?.. What a joke. Do I even have a heart?

"you have a one Ima. I felt it when I touched you. I saw it in your eyes. But you are hurting yourself from rejecting your feelings everytime."

"I can't let my feelings win jungkook. It will be a burden to me..... To all of us. I will rather kill myself except being a burden to someone."

(flashback ends)

Jungkook chuckled bitterly at the memory.

"you have proven what you said angel. The only thing you didn't do was killing yourself except hurting me... Leaving behind alone and broken... Again." he looked at the sky sadly.

"you should have a proper explanation when we meet again baby.. You have to explain a lot" he closed his eyes feeling the cold breeze hitting his face softly.

_

(meanwhile somewhere in Seol)

"you...(kick) Mother...(punch) Fucking...(twist)asshole...(final kick)" she wiped blood and drool on her lips as she kicked the bloodied man again. She turned at her team.

"no use... Throw him to the water. We have a meeting with my uncle." she said coldly she as flicked her hair back tying it to a messy bun. She licked the dried blood on her lips tasting the metallic taste. .

She hop on to her bike as others did too. They rode away while the man's body floating on the river.

Her bike

Her bike

"

Ias... Take a seat." her uncle pointed the chair as she sat down keeping her legs on the table as she played with her bike keys.

"you're raged" He stated calmly knowing how the situation is. Anyway He couldn't afford his ears bleed again right. But looks like luck is not in his side. He can tell it by looking at her face. At least he had worked with her for months.

"the details was wrong. I. JUST. WAISTED. MY. FUCKING. TWO. HOURS. CUZ. OF. THAT. PEASANT." she banged her hand on the table. The old man flinched badly. He's just regretting getting his cousin daughter's help for this yet he doesn't have someone suitable for this and being volunteered.

" it's getting late uncle Min. Every damn seconds we waste on some piec of shits... One of innocent lives turning to corpse. I. Can't. Bear. This.
I fucking have seen how worse is this damn disease." she fell on the chair as she leaned backwards settling her breath.

" Ima,You have to be passions and observe more. To the core. We have to find the master mind and find the cure. Nothing is working. Something is missing. We need to find it out" he said as she remained emotionless.

"what did you just say?" he looked dumbfounded.

"I-I was telling that.." she cut him off...

"before that.." he gulped in realization.

"I-Ima.." he flinched again as she kicked the chair away making a loud notice making her uncle close her eyes.

"that's not my name uncle..it's IAS... I won't repeat. Ima is dead. When I left my life there." she whispered the last part as she went away burst opening the door making Min flinched hardly.

"Aish... This girl will be my death." he palmed his face.

_

Ias went to her quarters as she removed her leather jacket and gloves. She changed in to shorts leaving his sports bra on.

_

_

I started working out. I did 100 push ups and 50 squats. I did treadmill until I drenched in sweat totally.
I have grown my abs and muscles due to hard working out like this. Apart from my feminine body.. Now I have a very tough body which made my works easy.

But can this toughness can remove feelings too... I have been more brutal. Changed myself. Not wanting to be weak. I have a purpose. To end that motherfucker who destroyed our lives and everything.

We have found that this was first begun in our school. Yet it was planned. This's a whole master plan to destroy our people. I won't let them live peacefully. I will hunt them down until they beg me to kill them.

I uncontiously chopped the water bottle which was in my hand. I sigh and threw it away picking my towel. I will do anything to end this shit.

"yet I miss you my source of happiness"