Chapter 16

(flashback)

"mwumma.... Mwumma... Why didn't anyone talk with Ima. Is she bad?" a four years little girl asked her mother who is busy doing some work. She didn't even gave attention to the little girl who was just craving for affection and love.

_

It’s her first day going to school. Yet there was no one to greet her or wish her good luck. How can a 6 year little heat take these neglecting behaviors.
That was when her heart decided to be silent.

_

A ten year old sitting alone in the corner of the class. No one has dared to come closer to her cuz of her cold behavior and the girl doesn't give two fucks about it as she's eyes are glued into the book she's reading.

That when a voice called her.

"what are you reading?" she stayed like she didn't hear. Yet the girl. Kept poking her arm. She had enough and glared at the girl.

"I will say two words. Fuck. Off" she again glued her eyes to the book and got a slight slap over her head.

"ow. ."

"don't swear... It's bad" she rolled her eyes.

"who cares" she asked coldly.

"my mom... But I don't care... But others"

She doesn't care about her mother? Interesting. The girl thought. She gave a small smile to her. Maybe it was the first time she smiled after 4 years.

_

"why do you hate me grandpa?" twelve years old asked from her grandfather who is giving her a cold face.

"because you aren't a boy" she chuckled bitterly.

"what do you expect being a boy. I have everything a boy should. Talent of martial arts, archery and every damn thing." she stated.

"yet you aren't a boy." she scoffed at that.

"oh.. Abeoji... Just tell me you want a dick to be a boy... Duh..." she shook her head and went away leaving a fuming old man. She went to her room and punched her punching bag numerous times until calm down herself.

(flashback ends)

"you took a wrong path this time grandpa....you left me with no hope and no life cuz of your greedyness.. I am going to end you to the core. Even if it costs my life."