Chapter 17

I wiped my sweat away. It's still early 5 at morning yet I started training. Today is a big day. May be my last day. I sigh. I wish I could meet them at least for last time. To hug my babies.

(flashback)

"unie..." jihyo the oldest girl tugged my arm.
"yes baby..." I kissed her cheek. It has been 3 days since they met us and 3 days since v hyung got disappeared. The girls soon got up with us. I didn't felt them as like sisters or something. I just felt like a mother. I know I am too young for that yet I can't help it when those cute doe eyes looking at me holding the whole universe. I just wanted to keep them to myself.

"un-ie.. Cwan... Cwan we call ywou momwy and your boyfie... Dwadda...?" they way she asked me so innocently. Does she even know what is she asking for. She just willingly gave us their parenthood even we just met them. Do they trust us that much?taers rolled over my cheeks. I Hugged her tightly and jeonwa also came running with jungkook. I embraced her as I pecked them. All over again. Is this how being a mothers feels. Is this what my mom didn't felt about me. Is this what I lost in past.

My thoughts cut off when jihyo called jungkook by something made my eyes teary and heart swells with joy.

"dwadda... Cwom to mwummy and us.." she pulled jungkook's hand as he looked at me as I nodded. He immediately engulfed us in his warmth as we all felt safe. I guess this is how it feels when it's a family.

Two days went with fun and joy... However we had to get out of here. We planned go to security office and contact someone. We didn't thought about this as it was just us and we could protect ourselves but not anymore. We have such a huge responsibility for those two lil angels. We need to keep them safe and sound.

I and jungkook went to security room with so much difficulties yet we reached. I contact my uncle Min after struggling so much and as I expect life has a cost right?

I said him that there is something hidden under this pandemic which he accepted and made him ask for my help. In return he will keep my friends and family yes.... Family safe. But it should be a secret but I agreed as I wanted revenge for those two angels parents... V hyung and every damn human being. I have felt how horrible it is living without a family. So I had to leave secretly.

That why I left at that night... Not even telling where I am going. I just left a letter for jungkook that I don't want to be weak with feelings and wants to get revenge.

(flashback ends)

How much I have cried... Made me changed.. For this... For Ias... Who is lives like a damn killer machine... Searching for certain someone who turns out to be my damn grandfather. What a blissful feeling I have about this. At last I am going to kill the person who ruined my life because I had a pussy except for a dick. What a shameless old man. I am blessed with this opportunity. He is the one who made me a killer in such a young age. If he didn't get greedy for power and didn't spread this desease with mixing drugs.. Moreover in my fucking school... World wouldn't be like this. Yet I am thankful for him that I had my best ever week because of him. I had my jungkook who must be now probably hating me to core.. (chuckle).. It's ok... He at least loved me for once.
I am sad that I have to leave my besties. Maybe we can meet in another life right. Vany.. My soul mate?
I love you jungkook and always will.....I love you all..

I wore my dress and went to. My bike. Maybe my last ride on this. I patted my bike.

I drove to the abnoned park behind the mansion

I drove to the abnoned park behind the mansion... My previous house. I would never call it HOmE... Duh..

I saw Yalia and others are already here. I get off from my bike and went to them.

"key, Yalia, eun.... You guys are free" I smile at them... It must be the first time I smiled after I left my love and my friends.

"but... Cap..."

"no but... You are free... I will manage from here. Now go and live a life.." I patted their back. They looked down.

"don't worry... I won't leave you alone ever if I die" they all chuckled as I flashed a soft smile.

"good bye.. I enjoyed working with you" I said as I jumped over the fence.

I slowly sneak in to the main guard room as I knocked down them by using chloroform. It's easy yet so dull.. But never mind.

I silently went through the corridor. I quickly hid behind a wall when I head some foot steps. Aish... Why is this old man work over everytime. I pouted. I just want hand this fucker and his minions to uncle and rest in peace with my crimes.

I had enough of waiting so I decided to get things to my hands.

I shooted all the men while fighting with some of them. I went to the old man's room which was dull as him. He has no taste. Ewww....

I saw him sleeping peacefully. Sorry oldie.. But your nightmare just arrived. I smirked as I pulled him down with his bed sheets making him hit his butt on floor. Oops..

"hey grandpa... Missed me?" I sat on the couch as he stood up difficultly. I fake pitied at him. Making a hurt face.

"is it hurt grandpa.. Should I massage your back.. Girls are only good at those afterall." I said as I played with my gun..

"you know what grandpa... You have hit a wrong place this time and.... A wrong person" I let a growl in last part.

_

"why wouldn't you tell me... Where is your scientist and rest in peace with me. We both will go to the same place you know?"

"I-I how did you?"

"oh... How did I know and. How did I came?..... Well... I had to kill Mr. Yeol's whole damn family which was surprisingly only boys as all girl had turned in to zombies sacrificing their damn lives for those fuckers... And I just had to... Do a inie mini knife play with Mr. Yang and lastly shot him straight on his head from my bear hands. And to come here.... Just killed your every bodyguard " she innocently smiled which made the old man terrified.

" y-you are a psycho" she chuckled loudly making the other frown.

"ofc I am... Grandpa... I am your granddaughter after all righ? Jeenz affect are a thing which we can't get rid off... So I used my psycho senses against another psycho who wanted to turn the whole damn world into zombies for power so.... Fair enough,?"

Her grandfather shooked his head in disbelief.

" now... At last... Tell me where is your lil lab rat hmm?" she grabbed her grandfather by his hair which released immediately.

" Aish... I have still some remaining manners... HUH... I would love to send you down soon so. Don't test my passions... Dear grandpa. Where. Is. He.? " he asked.

" I-in t-the B-basement."

"you have no heart. You even put your lil lab rat in to your dungeon hmm? But u won't be able to see him and pet him grandpa... Will meet you soon" she threw a knife straight in to his heart which caused a sudden death.

She sigh looking at his dead body..

"at last.... Now I have to pack a lab rat.."

She sigh and went to the basement and grabbed the scientist. She threw him to her uncle as she left without even saying a word except one thing.

"make my death certificate"