❀chapter twenty - forgotten

Start from the beginning

"No" you quickly said.

Porco faked a smile. "Perfect. For a moment I thought you were against us".

You panicked. In that friend group, if you disagreed with them, you were the next victim. They were not longer your friends, that's how it worked.

You pressed your nails against the palms of your hands. You smiled, "I could never be against you".

"By the way", Pieck spoke, "y/n, did you ask your parents if we could go tomorrow to your house?".

You frowned. "My house? For what?".

Everyone went quiet. Gabi and Falco looked at each other before taking small glances to you.

"y/n, we literally talked about this yesterday" Porco said. "We'll go to your house tomorrow to watch a movie".

You slowly nodded. I literally don't remember anything of this. "Oh, I forgot" you saw that Gabi's face changed, she looked really mad. "B-but I promise I won't forget this time! I'm sure my parents will let me".

"Lately you forget about a lot of things" Pieck pointed out. "Like last week when you forgot about the person we were talking about...".

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"y/n! Come on, are you there?".

You came back to the present. You looked at your left, seeing Historia. "What?".

She smiled. "You looked like you were on drugs. What were you thinking of?".

You looked around, seeing the bookshop's view. You had completely disassociated yourself. "Oh... I remembered something".

"I need your help" Historia put a book in front of you. "Will you label this book as a romance or adventure one?".

You read the synopsis that was at the book's back. "I would say adventure".

"Perfect" your friend went to its correspondent shelve and placed the book in there. "It's kind of annoying working on a Friday afternoon, but we need to cover Halloween's day, as we were supposed to work".

You smiled. "At least we didn't have any plans for this afternoon".

Historia nodded. "Yeah, that would've been the dead for us. Anyway, what are you planning on doing this night?".

You shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe watch a movie with Eren, you?".

"Reiner and Bertholdt had free tickets for his match at Marley. I'll go and watch them with Ymir".

You froze on your seat. "Oh, yeah. Marley High School".

"Do you know anyone there?" the blonde asked.

You quickly denied with your head. "Not at all". I can't tell my friends about this.

Does Reiner know who they are?

Most likely. When he was crying at Floch's party in front of Historia, he talked about Marley students. I'm sure he was talking about them.

Porco, Pieck, Gabi...

He can't know I used to be 'friends' with them.

Someone opened the door. Eren entered in the bookshop, holding the same bag as yesterday and Wednesday that contained some donuts. For some reason, you didn't want to eat right now.

"Hey" you greeted him with a big smile.

"Hi" he handed you the bag. You made a small disgusted expression. "Is there anything wrong?".