Chapter 11: Swanick House

Previously on Swanick's house. everyone froze for a while, with the revelation of these little ones, is his roommate. with such a shock twist of event, one of them event question that this tyranid himself is really a social bunch, seeing that he was an otaku. and yet Kreeni is an otaku and also a mangaka who is also experienced in drawing doujinshi manga. well, he is a mangaka of course, which is what he does for a living.

Krakia 734: Oh come on now, what kind of weirdo has a roommate like him?

Kreeni: who are you calling weirdo? (he replied after eating some of those noodles.)

Krakia 734: You are you, whackjob! (he refers to Kreeni.) then again. from what it looks like the two looks are fit to be friends together.

Then the rest begins to come into the house, after the confrontation with Kreeni, as he gets back to his computer and starts working on his manga.

Previously at Kreeni's room.

Kreeni: darn it phones stop working, water is what's left. if this computer stopped working then this would be the end of me. I have to do everything I can to afford that electric bill. just 4 more pages to go till it was done. (he thought as he is worrying so much, as so much unpaid stuff been. while he is writing a manga.)

He is depressed, as he sweats so much on almost finishing his manga. but things fall apart, with him what's he have, just like any tyranids they need to eat. but he needs those nids yen in order to have his life back to normal again.

Kreeni: I'm reaching my limit I think I'm just overthinking myself... (he said in exhaustion while making his manga. as he is on the brink of sleepiness.) well tomorrow least I can get into the printer and sell this manga to the other tyranids to enjoy.

Well despite the financial struggle Kreeni have on his yaoi tyranid manga, he had made. he had made around 8 mangas of tyranid slice of life and it has expanded into long series, though this time he had trouble on what idea he should do next, as his latest manga is in a cliffhanger, so he needs to keep thinking as he almost finishes this one manga just a few pages left.

But now ever since Swanick, his fellow roommate gave him food. he is thankful for it. finally with Swanick in the house, at least he can get financially stable for good. and motivated him even further to finish his newest manga.

Back to the present

While exploring Swanick's house, they all stop at Kreeni workplace, though both do like manga and doujin. which also explained why they have a big bookshelf in his workplace. Kreeni is a mangaka so it does make sense, why he had plenty of these mangas on the bookshelf. while Lelei, Pina, and Bozes both begin to turn their attention on the bookshelf, in awe as there are so many of them on one shelf.

Lelei: Books... so many books.

Pina: This is a book, (She said as she grab a doujin book of two genestealer.)

Bozes: I have never seen a book like this before.

Meanwhile, Kreeni is back as he works on his manga again on the computer, while at nighttime he had a deadline to fullfil, as just a few more and then done. with Swanick in his back trying to look at his work. Swanick tried to explain the situation to his roommate of the whole scenario, that there is a reason why he had to use his house for the special region guest to stay. while Krakia 734 is relaxing his feet on the floor.

Swanick: And that is why I'm here.

Kreeni: Coming here is an awful idea okay. (He said as he works on his manga while eating the noodle.)

Swanick: Huh?

Kreeni: There is nothing to justify me getting mix up in something so dangerous.

Licto 922: That's right sir. he is your roommate but he is still a civilian.