Chapter 3: entering the new world

A gate connected to another world appeared on a tyranid infested planet. after fighting the army that came through it. The tyranid forces managed of this planet are sent to the other side of the gate.

Swanick Ikardi the tyranid warrior prime, one of the senior officers who lead the small part of the tyranid swarm on the battle of the new world and a helpless otaku, leads the swarms. when they come hundreds of thousands of forces are awaiting there.

The tyranid managed to stomp out many Saderan forces as they marched in towards the gate. as fear struck down their legion with an unbelievable monster, that comes from the gate. those monsters are not an average thing they could see every day, not even anything they could ever imagine in Falmart either.

The battle turns out to be one hell of a disaster as the tyranid come in a swarm of 20k. some thought fighting in melee with them was a good idea. they were wrong in the end. but in the end just for fear, hive tyrant 295744 raise the stake even further to 50k tyranids forces arrived there. yet the hivemind approves of his method.

Somehow some individual tyranid warriors have their minds gets modified to become otaku somehow. this is yet to be a strange thing that the hivemind has done. since he needs to need to select a handful of the tyranid to cast them into taking the role of some gate: thus the JSDF fought there JSDF character, and what in the world did the hivemind has done too.

Despite many knows the hive tyrant is old and immortal, as they have long battle experiences. previously which is the reason why most kill counts on Saderan ground force is caused by hive tyrant. he takes the role of commander in the battle against the Saderan Empire forces, as they keep approaching from the gate.

The hive tyrant had to overseas the base building on Alnus Hill, after wiping out much of the Saderan forces that are on the hill. the hivemind told him to do some desk job, which is something stupid even for a tyranid. but the hivemind requires him to do that, so as usual tyranid will never defy the hivemind order. so hive tyrant 295744 does what he was told so, as the base building is still under construction since this is day 3 of the construction of the base before it goes to full completion of it.

As the fortification of the base has been build and some tyranid spires have been build up. the exocrine and pyrovore begin to go on their defensive position, as they were told so along with the biovore. as they are going to strike any enemy from afar, with a deadly explosion, as they are all fighting in close range. the artillery and mortar-like tyranids like these are needed on the defense in order to spook up anyone who dares to invade Alnus Hill.

The hivemind begins to pay a visit to the imperial capital which is named Sadera. she wanted to record this important scene where the senate is making their meeting there. as the script and scene demand it to be happening. she is the director after all since this is a tv show that she is about to make and ordered the genestealer cult across the milky way galaxy, to spread this propaganda tv shows across the milky way galaxy in order to make the rest think that the ruinous power, or also known as the forces of chaos to become a true threat, not them who is a threat towards the milky way galaxy, which this propaganda was meant to better the tyranid images.

Sadera, Imperial capital

Casel: My lord the gate situation is an utter catastrophe. I'm sorry to report but over 60% of the imperial army is now gone. how do you propose to respond in this situation? how do you intend to lead the nation in the face of such a crisis?

Everyone in the Senate starts to whispering in concern, fear, and anger as the Emperor silence everyone in the court and so they begin to listen up.

Molt: Steady Marquis Casel. no doubt things are untenable moment and yes military advantage we had is completely evaporated but I believe what actually troubles you is whether or not our subordinate nations could combine the remaining strength and bring the rebellion to the steps of Capital that is the true threat or is it not, every time we find ourselves in a precarious situation.