Chapter 2: preparation

After much of the Saderan forces being eaten alive and killed on sight, the hivemind told the rest of the tyranid on that planet to hold on, before they proceed to the gate. she wanted some preparation first and so she begins to communicate with the tyranid warrior prime first in order for her to start all of this preparation of entering the gate.

Along with that the tyranid that was present there are replenishing their number as the norn-queen is producing new tyranid every day. the hivemind gave the norn-queen a new direction on approaching the gate scenario, as they are instructed not to do what a tyranid would do on the planet, which is stripping its biomass out of it, or just eat it up. but there is a special case that the hivemind that gives the order for the rest of the tyranid that were present on the infested planet, one special order that does not look ordinary for a tyranid.

The hivemind wanted more information about these prisoners, that they capture. yet capturing a prisoner is something that was not normal for a tyranid either. so the one that has to this work is a few genestealer, as they have the actual mind to work on this stuff. along with a handful of warriors who play the hardball on them.

The genestealer begin to get a handful of useful information about their foes that they are about to face and what lies in the world beyond the gate. along with it the hivemind also told them not to eat the prisoners or kill them. but they must treat them humanely, because the hivemind has other plans in mind, as hundreds or thousands of those prisoners ended up getting treated more humanely. as the hivemind had given an order that was not normal either for a tyranid, but nevertheless they follow her order and do it so willingly with the resource that they managed to find as the tyranid had much bio-structure they build and shit they managed to do in that much time, as it's unethical to treat them like garbage, because the hivemind have a script that the tyranid on that planet must follow and she had a plan for this gate.

Hivemind: listen tyranid warrior prime 84222 you are about to enter this so-called gate. I have an idea, you should follow this script called gate: thus the JSDF fought there. because you are going to be the main character of this story, and we need to make our images better with this show, so everyone will call us civil, and this show would be the perfect tyranid propaganda show, so we could give this to the genestealer cult, in order to make us tyranid look good in front of everyone, that we are good folks who want to spread the love to everyone and this could better the tyranid images in front of those Xenos and the imperium.

(This is how the tyranid warrior prime 84222 looks like (main character))

Suddenly a manga and a tv begin to drop out of the skies. then the tyranid warrior prime takes the manga and begins seeing the title gate: thus the JSDF fought there. he begins to get curious about the manga, as his master told him to read it and digest the information as both the manga and anime are the script he has to follow.

Hivemind: remember tyranid warrior prime 84222 your action when you enter the gate is going to be recorded by me. so you must follow the script on how you will approach this scenario, as this will make the finest tv show, that we will produce, and spread it all across the galaxy in order to make the tyranid images becoming better as no one will see the tyranid as a threat to this galaxy, so they could welcome us anytime at all.