Chapter 4: recon mission

Swanick Ikardi begins to go back to the camp. as he is being called again for upcoming stuff that is about to be brief by a genestealer named Mruck to Swanick. so Swanick begins to stand in front of him and begin to get ready for what briefing that he is about to bring to him.

he also sees some unarmed Termagant tyranid, messing around with a stolen mechanicus cogitator, and others in the bulletin board that was listed, and yes this is not normal for what tyranid would do either.

Genestealer Mruck: So, we've come to the conclusion that we'll need to investigate the people, industries, religions, and politics of this region. are on our top upcoming fact-finding mission.

Swanick: an investigation huh? that sounds a great idea. best of luck to whoever the dummy, who gets that job.

Mruck: congratulation dummy! It's all yours!

Swanick: please not me.

Mruck: huh

Swanick: I can't do something like that myself.

Mruck: don't worry you, dummy, we don't entrust all of that to you. we've already organized the 6 deep recons and surveillance units we need, and your officer will command one of them. your mission will be making contact with the inhabitants within the area, and if you don't get your ass shut up. start a friendly relationship with them

Swanick: uhh sure I guess if it is an order.

Mruck: as it much as it pains me to say this. you are officially in command of the third recon and surveillance unit.

Outside of the camp. he begins to wander around for a while and sees what progress that the tyranid had made around, as rapid construction of the base just begin to go faster, as there is a demand on it in the order of the hive tyrant, as he keeps doing his desk job.

Swanick begins to get nervous about how he was now assigned to the 3rd recon team. he begins seeing 4 big tyranids for the ride, for the recon. he has around 12 tyranid under his command now, this is approriate for his rank, as a tyranid warrior prime always command smaller tyranid forces, well he could try on commanding a far smaller one which is around 12 tyranids.

Tyranid warrior: third recon ready for duty sir. (he said as he salutes his commander.)

list of the 3rd recon main squad

Tyrac 234 - tyranid warrior

Vrakkar - tyranid hive guard

Rekto - tyranid hive guard

geck 388 - tyranid termagant

Number 2 - tyranid termagent

Krakia 734 - tyranid termagant

Shulka - genestealer

Licto 922 - tyranid lictor

Swanick: thanks for following up, I'm senior officer Swanick Ikardi. nice to meet you all. damn it, I expect I could enjoy my otaku hobbies but in the end, I was here. well gotta lead these platoons then. (he introduced himself to the third recon team nervously, as he had some lazy attitude begin to show off.)

Swanick: alright let's get cracking folks.

The rest begin to go riding the. except for the tyrannofex here are told not to be mounted. as this big guy plays an important role later on, as the tyrannofex wields such a big weapon, which could be some sort of rocket launcher or heavy weapons. while the maleceptor are going to act as the mounts along with the haruspex too. as those people could carry many people on their backs. this is all just part of the plan of the hivemind.