Whatever she was doing to me, I don't want to stop it. Whether it was scaring me, but I don't want to stop it. I didn't realize when she left the room, it suddenly felt empty without her existence.

"You didn't have to be so rude to her. She saved Arlo, she was just trying to help us", my mother kept her hand on my shoulder comforting me and bringing me back to reality.

There is a sudden feeling in me to see her again, to have her presence around me. I want her all by myself. I get everything I want whether it is in business or a thing.What I want, I get.
'Kira White', You are mine and only mine.

"I know I shouldn't have mama, I will go and apologize to her", I kiss her forehead and leave to search her.

Where did she go, I searched her everywhere. I think she might be going home, so I rushed to the elevator. I pushed the ground floor switch. I hope she is still there. I'm really desperate to see her beautiful face again.

I reached the floor, my eyes were searching for her and there she was........talking with someone, her back was faced to me. She looked hot, even from back.

I called her name out loud. I could chant her name forever if I could.

             ************************

                              KIRA

I think I know this voice. It is similar to______No, it can't be. I looked at April, her jaw is wide open and she has shocked look on her face. Does she knows him? No, it can't be. Then why is she so shocked?

I turn myself to face him. I think he just ran, because he was breathing continuously. Wait, what did I do? Did I do something wrong? Fuck........i think I did something wrong. I gather ny courage and spoke.

"Yes, Mr. Knight."

He stared me for couple of seconds and replied, "I'm sorry", in a low voice.
I didn't expected that, I thought he was going to shout at me, remembering the past interactions.

"W-Why S-Sir?", I whispered. Shit, I'm stuttering and nervous.

"Call me Jason. I apologize because I shouldn't have behaved with you the way I did. You were nice and saved my brother in there. I'm really grateful for what you did", he said in a low calming voice.

"No, you don't need______", I was cut off by him again.

"I was certainly wrong. I want to invite you to have dinner with me tomorrow, in a way to apologize to you", he said with his gleaming eyes.
Oh my god, did he just invite me to dinner.

"You don't need to, it's fine please_____".

"She will come, I will make sure she does,", April interfere the conversation while giving me a side hug. What is she doing?

"April", I warn her. "I appreciate it, but I can't, I don't know you".

"You don't know me?", he questions me back.

"Yeah kind of", I replied.

"We will get to know each other than, if you agree for the dinner tomorrow", he said with hope in his eyes.

"Okay", I whisper.

"Good, I will pick you up after your work", he reached out his hand.
I just nod and shake his hand. His hand is so warm. He is having huge hands compared to mine.

"But, she doesn't have your number", April again interfere our conversation. I just don't believe this woman. She is more eager than me.

"Ohhh I just forgot, thanks by the way". He gave me his phone, I reached out and type my number and gave it to him. He had a bright smile on his face.

"Well....... Good night then", he said.

"Good night Jason", I smile and leave.

My heart started doing a happy dance.Am I dreaming? If I am, i don't want to wake up.
April was trying to say something, but I couldn't hear it clearly because of the crowd.

There were so many people gathered outside. It never happened before, and most of them were media.

"Why there is media all over here?". I question April.

"I knew you wouldn't know, Bitch did you know who is he?", April said in duhh tone.

"What he has to do with this?".

"Will you just let me complete. He is the one and only 'The CEO of Knight Enterprises, 'Jason Knight'. The Billionaire and the most eligible bachelor in the whole NYC. Thousands of women dream about him including me. Crazy woman, you don't know how how fortunate you are", she said it one breath.

OH MY GOD!!!!