'' I think that will work.'' Jungkook agreed and hobi smiled widely.

'' Lets go then, lets not waste time.'' Yoongi agreed.

'' Yeah......lets get it.'' (tell me who must have said this..hehe)

The three males went towards the building like some common people and entered the building. As planned, two men spotted them and took them on the gun point to where their boss must be. The three scanned the location with their sharp eyes. Three more men stood there in front of a door.

'' Where is boss?'' One of the men asked.

'' Inside...but who are they?'' The other man, who was standing in front of the door replied chewing a gum.

'' They were roaming around this building, so we are taking them to the boss.'' The previous man replied.

'' Boss is busy with that Kidnapee. You should just wait here.'' The man said and the three boys looked at each other. Their assumptions were correct as Taehyung was held here.

'' But boss said bring anyone to her if we found something suspicious.'' The man replied and the three boys who were listening the whole conversation became shocked at the mention of 'her'.

They thought it was Bogum, but then who is their boss to whom they are addressing as 'her'.

'' Okay....go.'' The man said and they leave the way for the three to go inside, Gun still pointed towards their head.

As soon as the door opened and the three men went inside, sense as alert as they can be, they found two persons tied to the chair. Their mouth opened when they saw the 'supposed' culprit also tied as a 'victim'. A sharp gasp left Jungkook's lip when he saw the 'real' kidnapper. Never in a million years he had thought something like this.

His eyes were still wide in shock when he heard his boyfriend's voice.

'' Kookie..''

Jungkook's eyes diverted to his boyfriend who was tied to a chair. Red marks already visible around his soft wrists and busted lower lip through which blood had trickled out freshly. Blue prints of fingers on his rosy cheeks and his hairs in a mess. His eyes became glossy when he met his boyfriend's already moistened eyes. He became restless and wanted to just hug his boyfriend wrap his arms around him. He tried to walk but the man with the gun held him in his place.

While Lisa left stunned. She thought she was pretty sure that she didn't let any clue in her way but she forgot that the text which helped her in all this can also work against her. She didn't expected Jungkook to be here..... heck, he should not be here. He should be in his room crying for his boyfriend and then she would go and comfort him. He should just go back and act like he didn't saw anything.

Her hands and legs started shaking as she saw Jungkook looking at Taehyung with loving eyes. He should not look at the blonde like that, his loving gaze should only be for her.

Bogum was also surprised. He knew that Jungkook would come but he didn't expected it to be this early. The brunette must really love the blonde a lot.

'' Jungkook.....why are you here?...Go back. I will come to you later after killing that shit.'' Lisa said pointing towards the blonde who looked like he will just sob out loud after seeing his boyfriend standing there in front of him.

'' SHUT UP LISA.....HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HIM?'' Jungkook shouted angrily ready to kill the girl with his bare hands.

'' But Jungkook, I did all this for you....for us.'' She defended herself.

'' Did a ask you to do that?...'' Jungkook argued back.

'' But I love you Jungkook.'' The girl confessed.

'' And I love him.'' Jungkook replied pointing towards the blonde.

'' But he can't give you a family Jungkook. I will give you everything.'' Lisa replied back and Jungkook tsked at her foolishness.

'' HE is my family, Lisa. He makes me happy. He is the one I want to spend my whole life, not only this life but the life after death.'' Jungkook spat bitterly shattering the girl's heart into million little pieces.

''And what about me?...What about my love for you Jungkook? How can I let you go?'' Lisa asked now crying.

'' You don't love me, Lisa. You are obsessed with me. When we love someone, their happiness is what matters the most to us. If you had ever loved me, you had left me and Taehyung alone for my happiness. Love is not selfish Lisa, Love teach you to sacrifice your happiness for the sake of other's happiness.'' Jungkook shouted again. His blood boiling at the sight of his crying boyfriend.

He pushed the men who was holding him and ran to the blonde. He untied his hands and kissed lightly on his bruised wrist. He helped the blonde to stand up properly and held his hand tightly. Lisa became red at this.

'' No Jungkook...you can't choose him over me.'' She shouted.

Hobi texted the back up team secretly as everyone else was busy in the drama and the men were not clever enough to take his phone from him.

'' I can....and I will. I will choose him again and again over everything. Tae was right, Lisa. He had warned me to stay away from you but I told him that we were friends. Friends who had been with each other for years but your obsession ended everything. I feel ashamed of myself for not listening to my boyfriend.'' Jungkook replied interwining their fingers.

Yoongi and Hobi stood their dumb founded. They forgot that Bogum was also tied while Bogum also got lost in the drama.

''But Jungkook......''

'' No buts Lisa....You are a psycho. A psycho who kidnaps people. I hate myself for being friend with you.'' Jungkook cut her in middle.

'' Ok then...I am a psycho..right?...And a psycho can do anything. If I can't get you, I will not let that faggot have you either.'' She said snatching a gun from her men and pointing it towards the blonde whose eyes widened in fear. Jungkook immediately stood in front of his boyfriend as a shield for him.

''Before hurting him, you will have to go through me. Come on Lisa....shoot. SHOOT ME DAMNIT.'' Jungkook shouted walking towards the girls whose hands were shaking around the gun.

'' NO Jungkook......stop it. what the hell are you doing?'' Taehyung shouted from behind holding his arm.

'' Kook stop it. She has gone crazy.'' Yoongi said panicked.

'' Jungkook....don't rile her up. She is not in her senses.'' Hobi shouted from behind the girl but Jungkook didn't stop. He just wanted to end the things today.

'' Come on Lisa...shoot me otherwise I will not let you shoot him.''

'' NO...JUNGKOOK STOP.''

'' KOOK...''

''KOOKIE...''

'' SHOOT THE FUCK UP LISA....''

Lisa didn't knew what she was feeling. She loved Jungkook but he betrayed him. He is ready to die for another boy. Her mind stopped working as the only sound of 'shoot me damnit' rung in her ears. She closed her eyes and her finger curled around the trigger.

'' SHOOT..''

BANG

.

.

.

.

.

.

A shrill noise echoed in the room and everything felt silent.

__________________________________

Cliffhanger!!..

What would have happened?....share your thoughts.

I purple you💜