31

"seth! i am not going." sasha said making him sigh. she was digging through their closet for clothes that would fit her and yet, she has found nothing. "i just wanted to look cute." she said as tears flowed down her face.

"baby, you do look cute." he said bringing her into a hug and to his surprise, she let him. he looked behind her while she cried into his chest and spotted a black maxi dress. "what about this one?" he said, pulling it off of the hanger. she turned to look at it before looking back at him.

"i'm gonna look so pregnant." she mumbled as he pulled her back into him. he rocked her back and forth, placing his head in the crock of her neck.

"you are very pregnant, sash."

"i know."

"and you're still the most beautiful i've ever seen." he said making her cry once again. he chuckled to himself, letting her go. "now, go put this one because we are already running late." he said and she nodded, heading into their bathroom. tonight was the big dinner seth had been waiting for. his friends and her friends, hopefully it would all end perfectly.

renee, randy, roman, charlotte, dean, carmella and bayley sat together, making conversation as they waited for sasha and seth to arrive. "ah, there they are!" dean said, pointing out seth and sasha. they held hands as the host brought them over to the table.

"i dunno how sasha is still so fond of seth, i hated dean in my second trimester." carmella said making everyone laugh, but dean.

"hey guys!" sasha said happily with a bright smile. her pregnancy glow was definitely doing her some good. she walked over to dean who happened to be only one she hadn't met beside carmella. "finally!"

"finally!" he laugh, embracing her in a hug. shortly after they both pulled away, sasha gave carmella a hug as well. they pulled away and everyone sat back down. a weird silence filled the table before roman broke it.

"so," he said making everyone chuckle. "has anyone eaten from here before?"

"oh we have." seth says making everyone look at him. sasha was staring down at their hands that were laced together in her lap. "we had our first official date here."

"that's so cute." charlotte smiled. "what did you get?"

"i got the ribs, of course, sasha got sushi." he said and everyone nodded. "but don't get sushi, get ribs! sushi is ..." he trailed off with a look of disgust. everyone laughed as the waiter came over with a pin pad in hand. everyone ordered, but seth nudged sasha who still hadn't said a word since they'd gotten to dinner.

"hmm?"

"what do you want to eat, babe?"

"oh uh, i'll get the chicken alfredo." she mumbled before she looked back down to their hands. seth nodded before telling the waiter what she had said. sasha was feeling extremely nauseous and found it easier to just concentrate on one thing right now.

"are you okay?" randy asked from beside her and she quickly mumbled back a 'yes'. he knew she wasn't, but didn't push it any further. the food came and sasha tried her best to sit up, but as soon as she took a bite, she rushed to the bathroom. seth shot up, following behind her as did bayley.

"dude, are you okay?" bayley asked as she entered the women's room. she heard gagging and she immediately knew what was going on. she sighed, stepping back out of the room. "she's getting sick."

"oh man." seth sighed. naomi had said this might happen since sasha had an easy first trimester, but he had hoped it wouldn't. "be my look out?" he said and bayley nodded. seth headed into the bathroom, looking under the stalls until he saw sasha's shoes. he opened the door and there she was. fallen to her knees, hurled over, throwing up everything she had consumed today.

"get out of here." she said in an strained tone. sasha didn't want seth to see her like this, she was disgusting. seth ignored her request, holding her hair back while he grabbed her some tissue. she used it to wipe her mouth, out of breath. "fine, but you can't unlove me after this."

"i won't." he chuckled as she continued to throw up. after what felt like a life time of humiliation to sasha, it was over. seth helped her up and she was able to wash her face. she washed her mouth out and seth handed her a mint.

"thank god for you." she said with a small smile. she linked arms with him as they headed back to the table. bayley had stood out there the entire time; in case women wanted to use the bathroom. one they arrived back at the table, everyone had already been eating, but sasha knew they'd ask if she was okay immediately.

"you good?" roman asked and she nodded. she was able to enjoy her food after that, but it was a little cold; she blamed herself. the rest of the dinner went smoothly.

"thanks for coming guys, i'll see you all at the gender reveal!" sasha cheered as they all went their separate ways to their cars. the couples chuckled before seth helped sasha into the car.

"i'm excited."

"me too, baby girl."

a/n this ending was trash, but i just wanted to get something out for you guys since it's been a while, but i'm back to writing now so woohoo