24

it had been three days since sasha last saw seth. she texted, called and even went to his office, but he was never there. hunter said that this was completely out of character for seth and was more worried than upset. roman told her that he'd come to her in time, but she grew anxious. he looked really hurt after what his mom said.

it was a little past midnight and sasha was watching a movie in the dark before she heard a light knock on the door. she opened it slowly, scared of who might be there at this hour. her eyes lit up once she realized it was none other than her boyfriend, seth.

"hey." he said, taking a deep breath. he looked good. she could tell he had been working out these past three days. honestly, sasha was expecting a broken down man at her door one day, but she was happy he was at least taking care of himself physically.

"come in, come in." she replied, pulling him into the house before locking her door. she turned to him and wrapped her arms around him tightly. "i've missed you, are you alright?"

"yeah, i just needed time." he said and she nodded in understanding. she sat back down on the couch and he sat closely beside her. "what about you though, what's new?"

"well, i did a little revamping of the condo." she said as he looked around. he noticed a lot more colour than he did before. "i figured if i gave a homey look, people would come around more."

"people or me?" he teased making her blush. "it looks real nice, sash."

"thank you." she smiled shyly. she finally looked over at him and to her surprise he was already staring back at her. he pushed her hair behind her ear before leaning down, meeting her lips in a chaste kiss. she embraced him in response making him smile.

he didn't wanna talk right now, he needed some action. it had been three dreadful days since he had last saw his girlfriend and he was set on a mission tonight, even if that meant avoiding the obvious elephant in the room.

he gracefully picked her up, carrying her in to her bedroom. he was able to get both their shirts off before sasha hit the bed. "we don't have to do this, right now, you know." sasha said with a hint of guilt. she was the one pressuring him into sleeping with her the past few weeks.

"i wanna." he said and she nodded. he pulled down her shorts to reveal she wasn't wearing any underwear. "my, my, my." he smirked to himself before he ran his up her thigh. she flinched under his touch, letting him know she was just as agitated as he was. seth took his time before his finger touched her dripping wet slit. she moaned making him harden almost immediately, but he didn't care. he was going to give her his all tonight. he took his pointing finger, rubbing it from her clit to her opening making her squirm. he used his other hand to keep her in place.

"fuck, seth." she moaned as she tried to close her legs, making him stop and look at her. he hovered over her, looking deep into her eyes, making her even more wet.

"close 'em again and you won't be able to handle what happens next."

she was about to respond before his cold thumb began to rub her clit slowly in a circular motion. she bit her bottom as she arched her back higher. he used his other hand to find her opening before slipping in one finger. "you're dripping for me." he smirked as he began to thrust into her. with the combo of his thumb and now two fingers inside her, sasha couldn't hold in any of her moans.

"s-seth." she moaned making him smirk.

"who's pussy is this?"

"yours. all yours." she said making him smile. she swiftly removed his fingers, but they were quickly replaced with his sprung member. "fuck, my god." she moaned as he slid in and out of her with ease. he removed his thumb from her clit as he used both his hands to press down her waist while thrusting deeper into her. her moans grew louder and louder as she came closer to the edge. "just like that, you feel so good."

"say you're mine."

"i'm yours."

"say you're not gonna leave me."

"i'm not gonna leave you."

"tell me you love me." he said as he looked deep into her eyes. "you said it that night, i wasn't awake, say it again."

"i love you seth," she started before he slowed down his thrust, but deepened them. "so, so much." she moaned blissfully. she wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt herself about to release. "fuck, baby, i'm so close."

"i love you," he said as a tear hit her cheek making her open her eyes. "just as a much and i promise i'm never gonna leave." he said before another hit her chest. she brought her hand to his face, wiping away the tears.

"seth," she said softly. he buried his head into the crook of her neck as he plunged deeply into her making her close her eyes in pleasure yet again. "fuck." she moaned as she finally came to her release while his thrust slowed down.

"i just, i need you to know." he said as she felt her hole fill up with warmness. she wrapped her arms around him and he cried. sasha couldn't quite understand why he wanted to have sex if he was so sad, but now that she knew, she wasn't going to let him go through any of this alone. he pulled away from her and sat up. he gave sasha his shirt and put on his boxers. "can i stay the night?"

"seth, you can stay as long as you'd like."

"thank you." he said as he placed his head into her lap. she ran her fingers through his hair as she felt tears hit her bare thighs. "she was wrong, you know."

"i know."

"i am capable of love because i love you, sash." he said and sasha's heart broke a little from his tone. his mother hurt him, bad. "an-and i'd never leave you because you matter to me. y-you matter so much and i want you here forever."

"you do?" sasha said before a tear left her eye. she didn't know he loved her back, she could only hoped he did, but he did and this was better than her wildest dreams.

"you're my home now." he said and sasha kissed his temple. "and i am capable of love b-because- " he started before sasha cut him off.

"i love you, okay?" she said and he nodded. she leaned down, hugging him tightly as he sobbed into her arms. "we'll get through this, together."

a/n i think this book is almost over :( BUT i have started writing something so hopefully i can finish it w/o scraping it!!