11

"literally not gonna tell me why you were kissing that cute girl?" dean asked making seth roll his eyes. sometimes dean asked the stupidest questions seth had ever heard.

"gee, i dunno dean, maybe because i like her?"

"but since when? who is she?" he asked trying to follow seth back down the hall. he was walking rather fast since his annoyance with dean had started to grow. he then realized, he wasn't annoyed, he was embarrassed. he never shared his love life with his friends besides the one time with roman and he ended up setting him up with sasha. he liked to keep things to himself, but something about sasha made it hard for him to keep even a little distance in public.

"she's roman's little sister."

"little?"

"dude, she's like twenty eight, calm down." seth laughed, sitting down in his chair. "aren't you on maternity leave, why are you hear?"

"i need my books to be able to work a little from home." he explained and seth nodded in response. dean and carmella had brought a baby boy into the world. his name is david ambrose. he was pretty cute when seth went to go visit him in the hospital. "i'll be back."

"okay."

time had passed before dean had even made an appearance back in seth's office, when he finally came, roman was with him. "dude, you kissed my sister, here?"

"god, dean." seth rolled his eyes. "what? i think she's into me. isn't that what you wanted?"

"well yeah-"

"then don't complain. things are off to a good start. she likes me, i obviously like her, let me do my thing." seth explained, but roman still looked shocked that sasha would even allow someone to kiss her in a workplace. "have i ever let you down?"

"well, no."

"and i don't plan on starting. i won't kiss her here if that makes you feel better." seth chuckled and roman smiled with a nod. they began to talk about different things going on in their lives. roman and charlotte were moving in together, dean had a baby and seth was on the brink of a new relationship. life was good for the almighty trio.

"dude, why are we still here?" dean asked. roman looked down at his watch with wide eyes. it was eleven pm. they had thrown the day away talking about nonsense that could've waited until the weekend. dean and roman got up while seth remained seated. "what're you doing?"

"work. i put off three closings to go to the party, i need to get these done. i will talk to you guys tomorrow because i'm over at micheals' tomorrow."

"okay, be safe!" dean said. he and roman headed for the elevators and seth looked at the time. it had been more than seven hours, he decided that he should check in with sasha just once before he starts his work.

seth {11:04 pm}: you up?

sasha {11:04 pm}: i haven't gotten a 'you up?' text in years. dang-

seth {11:05 pm}: i was just checking in lmao how was your rest?

sasha {11:05 pm}: pretty great. how was your day?

seth {11:06 pm}: it's still going. i'm still at work

sasha {11:07 pm}: why-

seth {11:07 pm}: roman and dean distracted me .. :((

sasha {11:08 pm}: am i distracting you right now?

seth {11:09 pm}: technically, but it's a good distraction

sasha {11:10 pm}: no, go work!

seth {11:10 pm}: no ;( i wanna know what you're doing

sasha {11:11 pm}: i'm eating strawberries :*

seth {11:11 pm}: i-

sasha {11:11 pm}: they remind me of you <3

seth {11:12 pm}: see now this .. this is a bad distraction!

seth {11:19 pm}: hello?

seth's phone rang. it was sasha. he cleared his throat before answering the phone. "hello?" he said and she hummed in his hear angelically.

"hey!"

"isn't this a bigger distraction than texting?"

"not really, now i can actually tell you to get back to work." she giggled. she stopped herself with wide eyes. she hadn't giggled since she was in high school. "uh-"

"you know sasha, i think you have a little crush on me."

"no!"

"yeah, i think you do." he smirked. a cold silence sprung upon the two. seth found it all amusing since sasha had shifted around him within the matter of a week. she had gone from cold and guarded, to a little soft. there hadn't been a day where she didn't occupy his mind since their first date. seth slowly, but shortly was getting used to being around her, it was something he looked forward to each day.

"whatever." she mumbled making him chuckle. "get back to work, i'll see you tomorrow."

"you're going to sleep?"

"no." she laughed. "i literally just woke up, i'm going to do little work myself."

"so, stay." he mumbled like a child. sasha obliged and stayed on the phone with him until they were both done their work. they liked each other's company which was nice for a change. he always thought people were only around him because they needed to be, with sasha it was different.

"i'm going back to bed now."

"okay, sweet dreams." he mumbled before hanging up the phone. he looked to the clock and noticed it was now one in the morning, he needed to head home. he hadn't fed his dog since 8.

tomorrow was supposed to be a long day since it was a day at shawn's office.

a/n don't know if rlly like this.