08

thursday had come around and sasha was with renee and bayley getting ready. they were all going and bayley convinced renee that randy should meet them at the party. bayley wore a knee length dark blue dress with black heels, renee wore a neon green crop top with a black leather skirt.

"are we all set to go?" bayley asked and everyone nodded, they were taking a cab because they knew they would not be able to drive back in their car. they headed over to charlotte's old place. when they entered the condo, it was completely empty, but packed with all of charlotte's friends. "god, we are in for a wild night."

"you don't say." renee laughed as she headed over to the bar. she trailed her finger up a man's back before he turned to her. "hey, handsome."

"i thought you were a stranger, was about to cause a scene." randy laughed as he pecked her lips. roman laughed as he seen sasha. he pulled her in for a hug. she pulled away and pushed him back making him pout.

"you never answer your phone anymore!" she huffed and poured herself a drink making him laugh. he had purposely ignored sasha all week because he knew that she was going to be with seth and he didn't want her to talk herself out of whatever she was thinking to do with him, which she would have if they had their daily talk. "is brunch still on for sunday?"

"of course, you know, you are welcome to bring a date."

"shut up, brunch is sacred." she said as she took a sip of her drink. the door opened and roman quickly turned his head. it was seth, right on time, roman thought to himself.

"look, i gotta find charlotte, bye!" he said as he darted off in the direction of the stairs. he watched as seth's eyes roamed the room for someone he knew. he shrugged as he headed to the bar and poured himself a scotch. he then turned to his left and there she was. he smiled, sliding his arm down the desk towards her.

"hey, beautiful." seth said making sasha roll her eyes, she was not at this party to get hit on. she just wanted to drink and listen to good music, although the music that was playing was anything, but good, it was definitely loud, but not good.

"look, buddy i-" she said as she turned to face him, but she realized it was seth. a blush took over her cheeks making him laugh. "oh, it's you."

"yeah, it's me." he laughed, his eyes scanning her up and down. she wore a black dress. it was simple yet so elegant. it stopped right under her butt and hugged her curves perfectly, not to mention that the front of the dress showed the perfect amount of cleavage. "having fun?"

"not really, i just wanted to chill and drink, but this is like a rave."

"well, wanna find a room and just sit?" he asked and sasha nodded eagerly.

"god, yes." she said making him laugh. he grabbed the half full bottle of scotch and took her hand. she smiled as he led her down the first hallway. he opened a couple doors looking for one with a place to sit. he finally found one with a huge bean bag.

"jackpot." he smiled as he pulled her into the room, locking the door behind them. she sat down on the chair with her drink in hand and he sat down beside her. they were so close that their thighs were touching. she turned to him with a small smile. "what?"

"you sure you don't wanna party with charlotte's hot friends?" sasha asked and he rolled his eyes. charlotte's friends were not bad people, they were just too much for him. they were preppy rich girls who still leeched off of their dad's money.

"i am more than sure, sasha." he said and she smiled. she liked the way he said her name. it sounded nicer coming out of his mouth then it did many others. sasha took the last sip of her drink before opening the bottle and taking a sip. "you have a cup, woman, jesus."

"what, it's not like you haven't kissed me before." she giggled making him smile. she passed the bottle over to him and he took a sip. "let's play a drinking game."

"with scotch? how long do you think it'll last." he laughed, but she didn't. he then realized she was serious. he shrugged and she clapped in excitement. "what game are we gonna play?"

"how about two truths and a lie."

"that's a drinking game?"

"everything is a drinking game if you want it to be." she pointed out and grabbed the bottle back from. "okay, say two truths and a lie, if i guess it right you have to drink and if i don't i drink." she said and he nodded. she leaned to the side, facing him.

"i have three cars, i am from iowa and i am left handed."

"you are so not left handed, i've seen you write with your right."

"i can write with both, drink up." he said and she huffed. she began to drink the scotch before stopping.

"wait, what was the lie?"

"that i have three cars."

"so how many do you have?"

"twelve." he said and sasha rolled her eyes drinking again. she handed him the bottle and looked up at the ceiling thinking of what to lie about.

"black is my favorite colour, i like to dance the tango and i have a dog."

"you do not have a dog." he said and she slouched. this is not how she wanted the game to go. she grabbed the bottle and took a gulp. he chuckled. "okay, roman is my best friend, i hate blueberries and i am going to be co-CEO, i made it easy for you."

"you don't hate blue berries." she said and he nodded. and she smiled brightly. he took the bottle taking two gulps. sasha looked into his eyes and laughed. "dude, don't tell me you're a light weight."

"i'm not." he said and sasha shook her head, not believing him. she cocked an eyebrow with a new idea in mind.

"okay, take two more shots and i'll take three and we'll see who's kicks in first."

"deal." he said pouring two shots into his cup and three into hers. "cheers." he laughed before they both downed their shots. they laid back on the bean bag chair starring at the ceiling waiting for them to kick in.