12

sasha grabbed two coffees from the barista as she walked back to seth with a smile. she handed one off to him before linking arms with him.

"thanks, banks." he smiled while they exited the coffee shop. they had a meeting with shawn and the candidates in around an hour. they decided to meet up earlier than any other time before for no particular reason. they entered sasha's office and shut the door behind them.

"look, i wanna show you something." she said leading him behind her desk, logging into her laptop. "shawn asked me to run this by you. he told me to make a list of who should be under your and my control. these are yours and these are mine."

"uh," he paused, reading down the list. "okay, yeah. you took all the promising ones though."

"i did not-"

"bianca, sonya, buddy, and xavier. i got otis, mandy, josé and naomi, which i'm not too mad about." he said making her laugh.

"let's make a bet then. i'll take otis and you can have xavier, whoever's team gets the most hires wins."

"and what do i win?" seth said turning her chair towards him. his eyes meet hers as she smiles.

"anything you want." she slowly gets up from her chair, backing him up on the wall before he flips them, so she is the one pressed upon the wall. "smooth." she whispers while his hands creep down to her waist.

"don't you know it." he chuckled. he lowered his lips down to hers in a haste. she wrapped her arms around his neck before slowing down the kiss. she pulled away with a smile. "what?"

"are you sure, you're not the one with a crush?"

"oh i never denied it." he chuckles making her smile brighter. sasha's day was off to a great start, especially because of seth. a blush crept up her neck while her stomach erupted with butterflies as he pulled her closer to him. "you ready to admit it?"

"maybe, maybe i do like you."

"maybe? ouch." he said. she adjusted his tie before pulling him down her size.

"yeah, maybe." she stated, pecking his lips which didn't stop at a peck. he deepened the kiss, forcing her to push herself further onto the wall for support which he took as the perfect opportunity to grind himself into her. she moaned in exasperation making his ears heat up. "more-" she moaned in a short tone due to her lack of oxygen. his hand quickly found its way under her dress before the door bursted open. she fell forward into his making him drop his hand.

"sas-" roman started before his eyes landed upon the two workers who were now out of breath. "gross."

"shut up-" sasha said, fixing her dress and then seth's tie. she sat down back in her chair frantically and seth watched in amusement. she looked to roman hoping he would state what he came all the way here for.

"i've got big news!"

"what is it?"

"charlotte and i are going away this weekend." he smiled brightly and sasha did too before realization hit. this weekend would be their sister's birthday. roman promised her they'd spend it together, so she wouldn't have to cry alone. "sash, look i know i said-"

"roman, it's fine." she said faking a smile. she wanted him to be happy and maybe going away with charlotte is what will make him happy. she needed to be selfless for her brother, just this once. "so, where are you guys headed?" she said with a real smile this time. she'd find a way to cope with romans absence this weekend one way or another.

"cuba!" he cheered, taking a seat making seth chuckle. "i've always wanted to go and charlotte's finally off duty for the rest of the week, so we leave tomorrow night."

"so, no brunch?" sasha pouted. she loved her brunch with him and jojo. it was one of the things she looked forward to most about the weekends.

"that's what i was thinking, jojo is free tomorrow, so we can do a brunch if you're free also?"

"i'll let you know, i'm supposed to go to hunter's tomorrow morning. i still don't know how strict that man is about time off." she explained.

"i'm sure i can convince hunter to set you free for a couple of hours. he might make you make it up in the night though." seth said and she nodded to him with a smile.

"works great for me."

"okay, see you tomorrow! you shall return back to your endeavours." roman winked before leaving the room. he closed the door behind him and sasha immediately turned back towards seth.

"i don't think he was serious." seth laughed as sasha stood up walking towards him. she wrapped her arms around his torso, looking up at him with a smile. his mouth went dry. this felt awfully coupley and maybe sasha was finally showing him that she wanted that.

"have you decided what you want if you win, which you won't."

"i want you."

"me?" she laughed.

"yes, i want to take you out on a real date, no stopping for sex, i want to know you, sash." he said and her cheeks went red. butterflies erupted in her stomach making her nearly squirm. she pulled him a little closer to her before his lips met hers once again. the kiss was slow yet hunger-filled. he lightly pushed her back down into her chair before his lips began to attack hers once again. her fingers slowly undid his bun, they ran through his long brown hair as she moaned into his mouth. he chuckled deeply as his hand ran up her skirt, gripping her hip.

"god." she said. she couldn't believe that they couldn't go any further than this right now because of their setting. she slowly and reluctantly pulled away from seth. his hands now gripped the chair as he kneeled before her.

"why'd you stop?"

"because there's not much more of this i can take before it becomes torture." she explained making seth laugh. he looked behind her to see her clock say nine am.

"good thing that it's time." he chuckled. he stood up straightening out his suit and tied his hair back up easily. "shall we?"