10

a/n sorry for not updating, i just haven't had the time, but to make up for it, i'll update a second chapter as well :)

sasha woke up with a headache that made her eyes hurt. she felt like death, but luckily she didn't look it. she washed her face a countless amount of times before doing a light make up look. she slipped on a white dress with a black blazer.

"three hours and then i'll come back to you." she whispered to her bed before taking off. she was headed to hunter's office like seth had mentioned to her last night. she took the elevator and looked around for conference room a.

"are you miss banks?" a short man asked her. she nodded and he smiled. "you can head down the hall and it's the first room on the left."

"thanks." she smiled, she followed his instruction down the hall and entered the room. to her delight, it was a dark room, but it was definitely conference room a. she looked around the room and knew exactly who's office it was.

"well what a pleasant surprise." he smiled as he placed his hands on her waist, embracing her from behind. she chuckled lightly. seth was probably the flirtiest person she had ever met in her life and she was not mad about it because it was directed towards her.'

"you know, if you wanna see me all you have to do is text, no need to have your assistant lie for you."

"i mean, i would, but i haven't had the pleasure of getting your number."

"oh, that's right." she laughed before wincing.

"what happened?"

"that scotch did." she said as she held her stomach. she was in such a rush this morning that she didn't even get to make her hangover juice. "do you think you can get you assistant to get me a spinach and banana smoothie?"

"yeah." he said. seth walked around his desk, grabbing his phone. "hey joe, can you get me a spinach and banana smoothie from that smoothie place across the street?"

"of course, boss."

"thanks." he said and hung up the phone. sasha was now sat down in front of him with a troubled expression on her face. "so is that a no on the number thing?"

"no."

"no?" he said with a frown. he had thought about last night repeatedly in the short span he had been conscious, but luckily for him, he didn't have a hangover as bad as sasha did.

"no, i mean, it's not a no."

"oh," he said chuckling at himself. she passed him her phone and he took it. he saved his number in her phone and then called himself. there was a knock and there joe was with the one thing that could save sasha from her current state.

"i love you." she murmured as she took the drink and sucked it down. this drink was her specialty, she usually made it herself, but today this would do. joe chuckled and walked back out of the room.

"so, you ready?"

"no. i wanna go home, to my beautiful bed." she sighed as he stood up. she watched as he grabbed all his notepads and pens, then she realized it was time for the meeting. "ugh."

"oh c'mon, it won't take that long. just an hour and you're on your way home." seth laughed. he walked out of the room, her following closely behind him. they entered the office before everyone else luckily.

"you've got to carry me during this." she mumbled placing her head down on the table with a sigh. he laughed, patting her hair down. he looked around before placing a kiss to her temple.

"i will." he replied. shortly after, the conference room began to fill up with the men who had applied for the same jobs and the women from yesterday. the reason the women and men were split was because each conference room has five people who will get the job and to keep everything perfectly even, it was better this way. sasha found the strength to pick her head up and fake smile to everyone.

"good morning everyone!" hunter smiled. he wore a suit of black which made sasha really realize how different shawn and hunter really were. shawn usually wore jeans and if he ever wore a suit, it had gems on it. "say hello to your future CEOs if you're lucky enough to be hired."

"hello."

"you see, working at this agency is like flipping a coin, it's either all heads or all tails. tails being get lost. you do not want tails, or maybe you do! maybe you're not good enough to be here." he said rather loudly. sasha was not warned about how loud hunter liked to be. "but your job is to impress my lovely co-workers over here, which is a hard thing to do, right guys."

"yes sir, you've got to check every box." seth nodded with a douchey smirk while sasha just nodded in response. the meeting carried on and felt like longer than an hour for sasha. hunter had random times where he decided to get really loud which made sasha wince unknowingly.

"that is it for today guys, you will be back here on wednesday to actually work a little on the job, so we can start eliminating the competition." hunter explained, leaving the conference room. the men followed after him, picking up their binders and pens with frowns. seth chuckled to himself because not too long ago that was him. he thought working with hunter was going to be hell, but in reality, once you get the job, he is the nicest man you will ever meet.

"happy it's over?" he asked, turning to a very dead sasha. she groaned making him chuckle. "look, i'll walk you to the elevators, then you'll be free to sleep all day. sound good?"

"sounds amazing." she sighed. seth grabbed her purse exiting the room with sasha following very closely behind in pursuit. the elevators were pretty far from the conference room surprisingly. he pressed the button and looked down at her.

"you feel that horrible and still manage to look that beautiful." he hummed making her smile. the elevator door opened. she walked in and he handed her, her purse. he held the doors open, looking down at her. "you gonna be okay?"

"yeah, just need seven more hours of sleep." she said with an amused smile. he nodded, looking off into the distance quickly. sasha noticed that every time he did this, it was so he could kiss her. it was funny to her because she didn't care who saw. she didn't think he did either, it seemed like he was not really a pda type of guy. "what're you looking for?"

"i wanna kiss you, so badly." he mumbled making her chuckle. he rolled his eyes at her.

"what's stopping you?" she asked and he looked away with a slight blush. he was definitely shy in the pda front, she thought to herself. it was alright though, she didn't mind taking the lead sometimes.

"isn't it like, unprofessional to kiss you, right here?"

"eh, seth, i don't think anyone's gonna care."

"good." he said with a smile, pressing his lips to hers in a deep kiss. her lips parted and he took his opportunity. she groaned into the kiss causing him to pull away.

"you taste good." she laughed. "what'd you eat?"

"strawberries."

"i'll-" she started, but cleared her throat from the sudden heat rising within her. it was like she was no longer hungover anymore. "uh, text me."

"okay." he laughed, letting go of the elevator doors. she waved before they closed. seth went to turn around when someone's voice erupted from behind him.

"dude, who the hell was that?"

a/n another friend? who do yall think it is hehe