30

sasha and seth thought it would be best for sasha to move in now rather than later when she was bigger and couldn't help much, so that's exactly what they were doing today. sasha had rallied up her entire friend group to help her create a keep, throw away and donate system while seth was at his house with his friends talking about what was about to change in his life since he was the last of the group to become a father.

"sash, i still can't believe you're pregnant." bayley squealed as sasha walked out of her closet. charlotte chuckled. "i mean, the other day you were single and now you're about to be a mom, this is insane."

"i know!" renee chimes in and charlotte agreed.

"well, i think that deep down a big part of me always knew that this was meant to be," she said as she took shirts off their hangers. "i mean, when i met seth, i could feel it and as reluctant as i used to be to admit it, all i ever wanted was a family of my own."

"that is the cutest thing i've ever heard." charlotte said as she brought her short, pregnant friend into a hug. sasha laughed hugging her back. "now we've decided that you have way too many clothes for someone of your size. i mean, like why do you have three of the same shirt in different colours."

"it's the vibes!" sasha said making everyone laugh. "i'll be back, i'm going to grab some water." she said and everyone nodded.

"i bet she's gonna call seth."

"like that's even a question."

sasha walked into her kitchen for what was probably the last time and poured herself a glass of water. she took out her phone and facetimed seth. "hey baby daddy!" she cheered with a bright smile making him laugh. "you look so good right now."

"why thank you, love." he laughed. ever since sasha had gotten pregnant, she was very affectionate towards him, she told him she loved him nearly every five minutes. "what're you up to."

"i'm taking a break from cleaning out my closet," she said as he nodded in response. "but i miss you."

"sash, we saw each other this morning."

"so you don't miss me?" she frowned making him sigh.

"no, of course i miss you!" he said making her smile. "you still coming to mine tonight?"

"of course, i can't wait to see you," she smiled making his stomach roar with butterflies. "for real."

"okay, i gotta go, i'm gonna try and choose what to put into storage before you come tonight."

"okay, bye baby. i love you lots." she cheered, blowing him kisses through the phone.

"i love you too, sash." he chuckled, hanging up the phone. dean and roman laughed at his red face. "oh shut up."

"you guys are cute." dean says making seth roll his eyes. as all his friends knew, seth was never a pda type of guy or even one that talked on the phone in front of his friends, this was all new to them all.

"all i know is you better behave tomorrow at dinner." seth said making dean chuckle evilly. roman laughed at his friends because he knew the evening would go fine, sasha was chill. "okay, down to business! we need to get rid of anything bachelor-ey. like this for example is a bit too much."

"seth, is that what i think that is." roman said with wide eyes while dean was hurled over into a fit of laughter. seth stood there with an annoyed expression.

"i was single and lonely, you don't get to judge mister married and engaged!" he said defensively as he threw it into the trash bin. they continued their tactics of cleansing the house before they grew hungry.

"dude, i am starving and you have nothing good to eat, i am out." dean said as he began to put on his shoes; roman following pursuit. "but to be clear, where are we meeting again?"

"i'll text you, loser." seth rolled his eyes. his friends were his favourite people, but right now he was so tired he didn't know what to do with himself. he laid face down on his bed after peeling his shirt off. he sighed in contentment before he heard his front door open. seth was too lazy to go check who was there, knowing it could be dean and roman once again, so he stayed put.

sasha kicked off her shoes, locking the door behind her, carrying in chinese food up to her boyfriend. she entered his room to find him laying down and smiled to herself. "i hope you're hungry because i brought chinese." she said sweetly. seth chuckled while she sat down beside him. she placed the food down on the floor, rubbing her hand in circles on his back.

"well, i am hungry." he mumbled, looking up at her. she wore his gray zip-up hoodie with a white sports bra with her hair tied into a bun. only then did seth realize why sasha had been so happy these past couple days. she was finally comfortable. she laid down on her back beside him. his hand quickly found its way to her smooth stomach. his thumb caressed her softly as he looked into sasha's eyes. "i love you."

sasha's mouth quickly pointed upwards into one of the biggest smiles he had seen her give him. "i can't wait to live with you. then this can be our normal." she said, scooting closer to him. her face close to his. sasha let her eyes close as he continued to hold her close.

"what about the food?"

"ah, whatever." she said, opening her eyes to look at him. she brought her hand to the side of his face. "have you been feeling better lately."

"much better, sash." he said as her eyes began to tear up. "i-"

"shush! i can't control it." she said laughing at herself. "but i do think we should eat now, our baby is hungry."

a/n a quick filler while i figure out how to end this book lmao