The room was dark except a single light hanging above his head. He tried to look for anything else in the room and his eyes widen when he saw someone looking at him, sitting on a chair, tied with the ropes just like the way he was. He focused on the silhouette to recognise him and his mind immediately flashed up with a face.

Bogum.

The two males were alone in the room, those scary men already left.

'' Bogum?....What is all this?'' Taehyung questioned still panicked.

'' Tae, Lisa kidnapped us.'' Bogum replied trying to get himself free from the thick rope but failed.

'' Wh-What?...I mean, I understand that she kidnapped me, but why would she kidnap you?'' He asked a little confused.

'' I am sorry Tae, I should have told you everything a long time ago.'' Bogum confessed.

'' What do you mean?''

'' Tae, Lisa is my cousin sister. You already know that she is crazy about Jungkook and she will do everything to get him. She has gone crazy after you failed her every attempt to get him and now, she had kidnapped you to get rid of you.'' Bogum explained.

'' I know all that, but why has she kidnapped you?'' Taehyung was still confused.

'' When she came here after Jungkook, she asked me to help her. I thought that she loves your boyfriend and accepted her request, but when I came to know that he already loves you, I tried to make her understand that she will never get what she wants, Jungkook will never love her back but she stayed adamant. She was the one who locked you in the chemistry lab and I messaged Jungkook about it keeping my identity secret. She played so many tricks but nothing major happened as you were really smart to counter her attempts. Later, she decided to hit you with a car and show it as a normal road accident when you would go for grocery shopping and told me everything about it. I again messaged Jungkook to not let you go outside. I thought you would stay safe in your apartment but she came to know about me. She saw the text I sent to Jungkook on my phone and changed her plan and kidnapped you when Jungkook went out for shopping.'' Bogum stopped to take a breathe and Taehyung was listening everything with wide eyes.

'' She called me here and kidnapped me too. Now, Jungkook would be thinking that I sent that message to mislead him and kidnap you. Now Lisa plan to kill us both. Jungkook will keep trying to find me to get to you and not doubt on her and she will eventually get what she wants when you will no longer be in his way.'' Bogum explained everything.

'' That means there is no way we can run away from here?'' He asked a little more panicked. He can't let that girl succeed in her plan. Jungkook is his and will always be. He will not let anybody else take his place in Jungkook's life or heart.

'' Her men are standing outside on guard.'' Bogum replied.

'' How will Jungkook be able to find me. He don't even know that its not you, its actually his sweet friend behind all this,'' Taehyung whispered, tears now leaving his almond eyes.

'' He will find us Tae. Don't worry.'' Bogum assured.

'''But how?...He don't know anything.'' Taehyung shouted.

'' The text which Lisa is using against me will help Jungkook to find us.'' Bogum still answered calmly. He can't panic at this moment, as it will further scare the blonde. He need to stay strong for Taehyung.

''H-How?'' Taehyung stammered.

'' He will start his investigation just the way Lisa wanted. He will get my details from the number from which I texted him. Later, he will trace my location and reach here.'' Bogum replied.

'' You have your phone with you?'' Suddenly Taehyung's eyes lit up.

'' Lisa threw it to break it.'' Bogum replied like it was a normal thing.

;; How will Jungkook trace the location then?...You phone must be off after breaking.'' Taehyung replied frustratingly. He couldn't control his emotions which were all over the place.

'' She threw it quite hard against the wall, but she don't know that my phone is unbreakable. A perk of buying expensive phones, you know?'' Bogum replied winking and Taehyung smiled hopefully. Now, Jungkook will surely find him.

''Thank Goodness for making companies who makes such phones.'' Taehyung commented and they both chuckled.

'' Now, we just have to wait for sometime.'' Bogum said and Taehyung nodded. Their head snap up when the door opened with a loud sound and Lisa walked inside. Her signature smirk still plastered to his face and Taehyung badly wanted to slap it away but he will have to wait for a little to do that.

''Good morning, Taehyung. I hope you are enjoying my hospitality.'' Lisa said looking at Taehyung in his eyes and Taehyung smirked because he know, that it piss the girl off. How much scared he could be, but he will not show it to his enemy, and that's his strength.

''Nah....Its quite boring here. Don't you know how to serve your guests?'' Taehyung asked bitterly and Bogum chuckled at the sassy reply of the blonde while Lisa scoffed in anger. She gritted her teeth but controlled herself as she understood what the blonde was trying to do. So she faked a smile and spoke again.

'' Just wait a little longer. I will send you somewhere, where you will feel nothing, Tae.'' Lisa replied coming closer to the blonde.

''We will see who will go there, Lisa.'' Taehyung replied again with the bitter sweet smile and Lisa fisted his blonde hairs in anger. Taehyung winced a little at the immense pain but kept his smile.

'' Kim Taehyung, if you are thinking that someone will come here to save you, then you are wrong. No one is coming in your defense. Not even Jungkook.'' She spat frustratingly.

'' You are so Naïve, Lisa. You don't even know MY boyfriend. He would be searching for me like a crazy psycho. He can't even breathe properly without me, you know. What can we do, he loves me so much.'' Taehyung smirked back pissing Lisa more.

''He loves you....but he will forget everything once you will be gone and be happy with me. Don't worry, I'll take good care of YOUR boyfriend.'' Lisa was not ready to back off.

'' You can't Sweetheart. You will not be able to take him.'' Taehyung tsked and Bogum supressed his laughter. Sassy Tae is really funny.

Lisa groaned in anger. She slapped the blonde harshly which made his lower lip bleed out and her fingers left their print on his milky white skin. Taehyung winced at the pain but smiled nonetheless. He loves pissing the girl off. She become crazy when someone goes against her.

She glared at the two chuckling males.

'' I will give you both the most cruel death....I promise you.''

_____________________________

Another update, lovelies. Enjoy and do VOTE.

I purple you💜

Yours,

Amreen.