Find me, okay?

Chapter 19

*Adelinas P.O.V.*

Felix took me to Mermaid Lagoon. I wonder why I haven't been here yet.

Felix sat down on a rock, and I sat down on the rock across from him.

"Alright, were having a bit of delema." Felix started.

"Oh great, what is it now Felix?"

Felix laughed then stopped, "So, uhm, Peter and Thomas think you're pregnant-"

"Wait what?!"

"Wait wait, let me finish,"
Felix took a deep breath,
"So, Peter is imprinted on you, and his spawn is technically inside of you. Don't give me that look, you would've been pregnant if you and him were not virgins. Mostly, the reason is he is a villain and you're a technical hero. It doesn't mix until the second time you two have sex once more."

I cringed a little bit, "Wait hold up, you're saying that Peter is the only one who can get me pregnant."

Felix popped his lips, "Yeah, basically, like I said he's imprinted on you."

"What about Henry?"

Felix opened his mouth and hesitated for a second, "That unfortunately I do not know."

I felt kind of relieved when he said that, like I was happy..
"How do you know about all of this?"

Felix laughed , "Because that's what happened to me, except I was the result of it."

A few seconds lasted between us until Felix broke the silent.

"I know you still love him. It's written all over your face."

I looked over at him, stood up, and kissed Felix right then and there.

"It felt kind of needed at the moment, didn't it?"

"Read my mind,"Felix grabbed my hands, "A friendly kiss. Its a friend kiss, completely normal..
Now go to Peter and spend whatever you can with him. Sunset is nearly two hours away, and then there's midnight. I think Peter will be okay with it."

I got Felix up and we both just stood there hand in hand and just looked at each other, "I am going to miss you Felix."

Felix smiled, "You'll see me tomorrow or the day after we'll find each other," Felix sighed, "I guess this is the last time I'll see you, Violet."

I smiled back at him, "I guess so. I'm happy you still remember who I was when I first got here."

Felix squeezed my hands tighter, "You still are her."

"Now where does this leave us?"

Felix and I then kissed one last time. He then kissed my forehead when I kissed his chin,
"I think Jaelyn and Killian are here. Go to them. I'll prepare the lost boys to go..home."

I then let go of his hands and started walking towards the woods.

"One more thing Vi."

I then stopped and turned around, "Yes?"

"I love you, friend."

I smiled and turned around, "I love you too, best friend."

A half an hour later I got back to Peters treehouse and was greeted by Jaelyn from a hug. I hugged her back tightly,
"Oh I missed you so much Jae."

"I love you so much Addie."

"I love you more." I said into her dark hair.

"Well," Killian chimed in, "You feeling alright?"

I looked up at Killian, "Yes. I feel better now."

Jaelyn then stopped hugging me and grabbed my shoulders,
"We decided that if we go, we all go together," Jaelyn looked at Peter,
"All of us."

Peter smiled at her, "Agreed."

Jaelyn then let go of me and I immediately ran into Peters arms, wrapping my legs around him, he kissed me so tenderly that I had to kiss back.

Jaelyn and Hook sat in the corner holding hands as Peter and I laid in the hammock.
Pan played with my black hair, braiding it softly,
"I'm so in love with you, Adelina Violet."

"I know.. I'm in love with you too, dipshit."

Peter smiled at me kissing me lightly on the lips,"My beautiful little lost girl, managed to get herself found from a lost boy himself."

"Well, the lost boy loved the lost girl so much that they became found."

Peter smiled kissing my nose, "Always."

"Peter.."

"Yes?"

I opened my mouth slightly and looked up at him,
"Promise to find me,okay?"

"I'll always find you,
even if you don't want to be found."