Dont sleep alone anymore

Chapter 8

After being soaked head to toe in water Thomas and I decided to sit on the damp sand and buried our toes within in.
"If only it could always be like this." I said buring my feet in the sand.
"I've been keeping ..things from you, Violet."
I stopped and looked at him, "Like what?"
"Dad knew who I was right off the bat. Well that and because he knew I wanted to take you with me."
"Why would he want you to take me."
Thomas sat up straight still staring into my eyes, "Father loves you Violet. He knew you wanted to go away from there. You weren't happy.."
I sighed, "Dad really loves me?"
"More than I can ever accomplish."     
I then hugged him still sitting in the sand, "Do you think there's any way we can visit home?"
"You, me, Peter, tonight."
I laughed, "Uhm, I can't."
Thomas cocked his eyebrow, "Date with Pan?"
"Its not a date. Just a place to sleep till morning."
Thomas furrowed, "Wait whoa whoa whoa, you aren't sleeping with him. No not at all."
"On the floor-"
"25 feet away from him."
"With a Blanket-"
"Not his."
"Thomas-"
"What?!"

"I'll be fine. I promise." 

"Then morning we all leave."
"What if Pan says no?"

"Were going home whether he likes it or not."

The sun later set and I walked to Peters treehouse. I opened the wooden door slowly.
"Don't be afraid, there's no monsters in here." Peter said.
I then opened the door and closed it behind me, "Do you have a blanket or something?" I said and thunder began to erupt outside.
"Yeah, you'll sleep in my hammock."
"Your hammock?"
"Yes, Problem?"
"No.. Its just-"             

"You don't want to sleep alone?"
I blushed, "Sort of." I said laying down in the hammock.
Peter then got in and laid beside me, "Neither do I Vi."

We laid to where we were both turned one way. Peter then put his arm over my body. I looked at his arm, pushing up his sleeves.
"Why did you do it?"
Peter sighed, "If you count them all correctly..
There are as many as you have on your arm."

Peter said falling asleep..into dreams where I will meet him again once more.

Note from the Author:
This one chapter is short, but believe me. Its only to prep you of what awaits..you in Neverland.