Its not a fairy tale

Chapter 14

Peter and I didn't attend the ball. The way we had it, it just.. was so moving.
Peter and I decided to go back to Neverland, while Hook and Jaelyn attended the ball.

We just wanted each other for tonight.
Hopefully it will always be like this, and nothing will change.
Hopefully.

Peter and I returned back to his treehouse. I wearing nothing but his white shirt over my bare body and underwear, and him wearing only his pants. Making his stomach bare.
I laid down in the hammock, "I can barely move."

Peter laughed, "I know. I think its called sex legs or something like that."

Peter said laying in the hammock next to me.
"Do you feel that?" I asked Peter.

"Yeah," Peter said shifting uneasily, "Something is not right. Something.. Changed."

I sighed, getting up changing into a white night gown and jumping back into the hammock, "I feel it."

Peter reached over and laid his hand on my cheek, "Nothing will change between you and I.." Peter said turning to the other side.

"Yeah.." I said facing the other direction.

Something always will comes with sorrow

*Peters P.O.V.*

I still laid awake. I felt with my foot to see if Adelina was asleep and she was.

I had to make sure she was asleep..
So I could..
I could..
Cry.
I began to sob softly.

What have I done?! I ruined her, and me.
I admit I used to like Wendy and its starting to decrease heavily. Whenever I'm with Wendy I think of Adelina. And whenever I am with Adelina I think of..Adelina.

I then heard a rock come through the little opening, or a window, someone was trying to reach me.
I slowly got out of the hammock and looked out seeing..Wendy.
Perfect.

I then climbed down from the treehouse, still only in my pants, and walked over to her,
"What are you doing?" I asked angerly.

"I-I miss you Peter. Its so lonely over there."

"What do you expect me to say?"

"Come with me..," Wendy said playing with her blonde curls, "Out away by the camp."

"I am not leaving-"

"I'm not taking no for an answer."

*Adelina's P.O.V.*

I woke up, Still nighttime, feeling Peters side of the hammock. It was warm..
But no Peter.

I immediately bolt my eyes open and sprang out of the hammock, still regaining my balance, and climbed out of the treehouse.

I looked all around the treehouse and by the camps.
Had he been kidnapped?
Had he been taken?
Had he been..persuaded?

I don't know, I can't find him.
I then started slowly running in the woods. Hearing my feet dig into the dark.
I then heard voices..
Voices,
As in plural.

It was Peters voice.
I know it, but
Someone else's,
A female.

I know Jaelyn and Killian aren't back yet its nearly midnight. They'd still be out.
No,
Oh no.

I then walked a little further and saw Peter and ..Wendy.
A little urge of anger ran through me.

"Peter..I still love you. And I don't care who this new girl is, you knew me longer. Thomas means nothing to me. That kiss between him and I meant nothing"
"I have never loved y-"

But before Peter could finish Wendy kissed him..
But even worse
He kissed back without resistance.

I should feel dead inside, and I do, but it just made me realize one thing.
I was never made to be with Peter Pan..it was always Wendy. It was in their story. I'm no where in a fairy tale.

Far from it,
He lied to me,
He can't see me.
He didn't tell me to stop hurting myself,
He just kissed it and told me it will be okay..
Its not.
There is someone who does.

Even though my own brother protects me from so much, he can't protect me from heartbreak..

And I couldn't protect him from his heartbreak.

I felt him behind me, watching me, and looking at them.
Thomas then came closer to me and hugged me tightly, but I held him tighter.
I still looked over his shoulder watching Peter and Wendy continually kiss.

Making me only wish for one person..
Who completed my story, that isn't a fairy tale.
I still love my best friend,

Henry Mills.