NightMare over Tears

Chapter 5

"Vi."  Jaelyn said, nudging me to wake up.
I slowly opened my eyes, blinking rapidly, and looking down at Dean making sure he was asleep still. He is.
"What? Its not even morning yet."
Jaleyn stood up, motioning her head towards an older boy standing in front of her.
"This is-" Jaelyn started.
The boy then interrupted, "Killian.Killian Jones."
"I never heard of you." I said squinting my eyes.
"You may know me as Hook, Captain Hook."
I widened my eyes, "Holy shit. You look nothing from the original Captain Hook."
"What?" Killian questioned.
I sighed, "Ugh, you know what never mind."
Jaelyn then broke the awkwardness between Killian and I, "Hook can take us away from here."
"Really?" I said.
"Yes, were leaving now. Since Pan is asleep and obviously won't wake up."
I then smiled. But then looked down at Dean, of how he's asleep on my arm.
"I can't..go."
"Why not?" Killian questioned.
"Because," I looked down at Dean, "He needs me."
"Well," Killian reached down into his pocket and grabbed a whistle, "Blow it if you need us." He then threw it at my open hand, and I caught it.
Jaelyn then kneeled down next to me and whispered, "If anyone asked where I am, say you don't know. Unless, someone wise you can trust asks, tell the person."
I then nodded and layed my head back down in the sand, closing my eyes,   being aware that I don't know how Killian and Jaelyn escaped Neverland.

*Peters P.O.V.*

I was in a dream. Watching how Violet grew up.  How she started to slowly die. Hurting herself, feeling love. How she wanted for someone to love her besides her mother and..father. What.. Rumple Stiltskin is her father. It reminded of our history. About how I had to pretend to be his father. He knew that his father died after he was born, I even told him. He just.. Didn't want to believe it.

And then came to a scene I haven't seen before. It was Violet on Neverland. Her brown eyes opening, and then running towards the Edge of Dead Man's Peak. Hearing her yell, "You can't see me!" and crying. And then she jumped off the cliff as I screamed her name. I then woke up screaming "VIOLET!", panting.  I then got up from my hammock and ran out of my treehouse.  I did a 360 around looking for Violet. Where was that place she was talking about going!
Think, Think, THINK!
The Beach.
I then ran past all the lost boys who fell asleep on the ground and started running through the woods. Hearing my bare feet stomp through the dirt.  I then came to the beach and   looked all over the sand until I saw her ..lying on the ground.
NO.
I ran over to her, still trying to be quiet. I then realized she was sleeping..with Dean in her arms. My heart sank. My brother never..does that, with anyone.
I dropped to my knees and cupped my hands in my face, trying to hold back the tears that were coming out, but I couldn't. I laid next to her and Dean. Watching her dream.. Slowly. Watching Dean being curled up beside her. Just.. Watching.  I then turned my head towards the sky, seeing a shooting star . Closing my eyes wishing for Violet to be caught, when she fell off the cliff, and then falling asleep, into the fantasy I called Violet.

*Violets P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning, rubbing my head, but didn't have a headache. Also remembering that my friend left.
I then looked down at my arm, realizing that Dean wasn't there. I then looked up and saw Pan.. Asleep beside me. I then rested my elbow on the sand, resting my head on hand and shook Pan.
Pan then woke up at did the same I did.
"You okay?" I asked.
"You want to truth?"
I nodded.
"I am not." He said laughing.
"Why not?"
"I had a nightmare about you last night."
So..the big bad wolf gets afraid too.
"What happened?" I said drawing lines with my finger in the sand.
"Things, I can't explain. Nor I want to remember."
"You saw me die..didnt you."
"I saw you do a mistake."
I then laughed, "Oh please you cant-"
"I see you, Violet."
I opened my mouth in awe. I was going to say that. 
"I see you too."
Peter then smiled, getting up and extending his hand out to me, "Let it be a small game then, of who truly sees eachother."
I cocked my eyebrow and grabbed his hand, getting me up, "Fine. Let's play."