The Spawn

Chapter 18

*Adelina's P.O.V*

The next morning I woke up in Felix's hut. I got out of his hammock and brushed myself off. I walked out of the door and turned my head seeing Felix standing there.
"Good morning, sunshine."

I smiled and put my back against the hut, "I want to do it tonight."

Felix came next to me leaning against the hut still keeping eye contact, "Is that really what you want?"

"Yes. Get me away from Pan as soon as you can."

Felix laughed, "No matter how far you go. Pan will always be there to help, or destroy."

I looked down at my shoe then back at him, "How do you know so much about me? What's going to happen to me? What about me and Hen-"

Felix smiled at me shrugging, "A lot. Henry is your happy ending you know."

I looked down, "I know. I'm just not fond of happy endings."

Felix laughed, "No one expects it, but it happens."

"What about the bean? Will anything happen to me?"

"Well," Felix said rubbing his eyes, "If you do it before the date you settled on you'd advance 2 years. So you'll be 17 and Pan will be 19."

"Wait, wait," I turned towards him more, "What do you mean Pan will turn 19? I thought-"

"Once the bean is held everyone returns to their natural state of how it is suppose to be. For example Peter wont be as old as he is now, he'd be 19. For his father he would be somewhere around his 30's."

"Will my mom be there?"

Felix smiled holding my cheek, "Your mom and dad will be there. Except you're older and married..and well."
Felix started laughing.

"What?"

"I'll save it for tonight," Felix grabbed my hand, "Follow me. Were going for a walk."

*Peters P.O.V.*

I sat in my hammock, looking at Adelinas clothes lying on the floor. The door then burst open. One of the most boys came in.

"Pan."

"What?"

The lost boy tried to catch his breath,
"Felix and Adelina were spotted holding hands.."

I lost all sence of peace in my body and just laid back into the hammock, "G-go." I said.

The lost boy obeyed.

Two hours later I got up and walked over to the window, with my hands resting on the bottom of it.

I just looked outside, all of the lost boys ignored me. As if I were nothing. Until someone interrupted my thoughts.

"She loves you. You know?"

..Thomas.

I still kept my focus straight ahead,
"No..," I wiped my forehead, "I wouldn't love myself if I did that to her."

Thomas walked closer to me, "What about the spawn?"

My eyes widened, I turned around towards Thomas, "Why would you even think there was a spawn involved?"

Thomas slapped me, I deserved it, "Because if you wouldn't have shoved your dick up her none of this shit would be happening. She's broken, Peter. Can't you see it? She doesn't even know that you are inside of her."

I closed my eyes and wiped a tear away, "I love her Thomas. I didn't want any of this shit to happen to her-"

"The way it's suppose to be is that you end up with Wendy, she ends up with Henry,"
Thomas sighed,
"I was suppose to end up with Jaelyn, but Hook and I already talked. That even when this whole bean storm thing comes they'll still end up together."

"Who will you end up with then?"

Thomas brushed his fingers through his hair, "A nice farm girl."

"Do you know her name?"

"Ehh, it was something like Em-Emily , I don't know and I don't care."

I breathed in heavily, "What did I do to her?" I put my hands in my face leaning back towards the wall.

"When you mix a villain with a hero. You get a.."

"A what?"

"It's not what, its something."

"Then what the bloody hell is that something?"

Thomas smiled putting his hand on my shoulder,

"Beautiful."