My personal brand of heroine

Chapter 11            

Peter and I sat in the corner of the ship. Just ignoring the world around us and just cherishing each other.

"Violet."  

I sighed and looked at him, scooting closer to him, "Yeah?"

"Do you have any secrets?"

"Secrets?"

"Yes, tell me one."

I laughed, "My secrets aren't worth your time."

Peter laughed back and then shyly smiling, "They are..and so are you."

Should I tell him? It's just a name come on. Just tell him. You can do it.

"My name.."

Peter questioned the look on my face, "W-what do you mean your name?"

I sighed, "Violet has always been the name I wanted. It's my middle name..not-not my real name. Its not a nickname or anything its just, " I sighed, "It's like me."

"How so?"

"Its damaged."

Peter then kissed my forehead, "I will fix you even if I can't fix myself. You made me determined," Peter put a lock of my hair behind my ear, "What's your name?"

I smiled,"I-It," I paused closing my eyes, "Adelina..My name is Adenlina."

*Jaelyns P.O.V.*

I woke up alone in Killian and I's bed. I looked over at his side where the sheets were all messed up. I then looked down and noticed I had no clothes on.

Wow Killian wow.

I then got up out of bed and put on a white nightgown.  I walked out to the first deck and saw Killian steering the ship, up on top of his little "shrine".
I snuck up behind him and hugged him from behind, feeling his body jolt. I then felt his body ease.
"Bloody Hell," Hook said laughing, "Still playing games with me aren't you Jae?"

I then let go of him and went in front of the ships wheel and put my hands on his hook and hand and smiled into his eyes, "Nothing fun about east now is there?"

Hook laughed, "It reminds me of when I found you in the dungeon..," Hook looked up at me up and down, "Stubborn and beautiful. Like any other pirate."

I smiled and kissed his lips, "Always yours."

"Always mine," Hook kissed me again but harder, "that's why I married you in the first place."

*Adenlina's P.O.V.*

Peter just stared at me with so much confusion, "You know, I always knew there was something off about you..," Peter then leaned over and kissed me, "I'd still fall for you even if you were never to know my own."

I smiled and put a lock of my hair behind my ear, "You don't care that I told you my name was Violet?"

Peter laughed, "Love, You are Adelina Violet..Stiltskin." 

"You hesitated for a second."

"Well, yeah I was going to say something else."

"Oh really? What were you going to say?"                                             
Peter laughed, "No, no..Its.."

"Just tell me."

Peter got bright red, "I was going to say Adelina Violet Pan," Peter tipped my chin up so that he and I could look at each other in each others eyes,
"My own personal drug."