A life without them brings happiness

Chapter 15

Thomas let go of me wiping off his tears and mine. He then grabbed my hand and we started walking towards deeper into the woods.

I felt we both didn't know where we were going. We just kept walking until we came to a little cave. Where we sat in while Thomas made a fire.

"Thomas.."

Thomas sniffled, "What?"

"I wanna go home."

Thomas then scooted by me putting his arm around me, "We'll find a way."

"There is a way you know." A voice said..
Felix.

We're then startled a little bit but didnt move.

"What? You're probably going to tell Pan where we are, right?" Thomas said.

Felix then sat on the opposite side of us,
"I wouldn't. You both are my friends,"
Felix spat in the fire, "I told you they aren't to be trusted. Both of you. There search parties going out looking out for you. You picked a great hiding place."

"How did you know where we were?" I asked.

Felix laughed, "I didn't. I found you because I heard you. You both have heavy feet."

"Why are you here then?" Thomas asked.

"To give you this," Felix threw a bean across the fire and Thomas caught it, "This bean can take you home. But everything will change."

"How?" I asked putting my head against the cave wall.

"Sit back, get comfortable," Felix sat back, resting against the cave wall,
"First off, I'll start about your parents.. You thought Rumple Stiltskin was your father. Both of you did. But really, after your parents seperated , Your mother Belle, found her true love, who was a theif. Now, don't give me that look. They were meant for each other.
They still are. Your father still lives in Storybrooke you see. They still see each other. Your mother still sees him. You see you both have your father's eyes and your mother's heart. Both of you are sensitive like her, but secretive like your father. Rumple has a son named Baelfire.
He used to live in this very cave. His son passed on..Not really though, he still lives. People just think he's dead. Overall, your father truly loves you, You had a right to not like Rumple Stiltskin. Very smart , Adelina Violet. Very smart."

I then looked closer at Felix in disbelief, "What's with the bean then? What do you mean it will change. This is a lot of information your putting on our shoulders."

Felix laughed, "Like I said. Very smart. This bean will change everything..,"
Felix coughed,
"If you use this bean, your life, your memories, your everything, will be as if you lived in the magical world. As in the Enchanted Forest. Storybrooke will not exist..yet. Everyone who lives in Storybrooke will only have memories living in this magical world. They will only remember how their story goes.

Meaning everyone has their happy ending..with the person they are suppose to be with.." Felix then glanced over at me, "You won't remember Peter nor Wendy. That's a good thing. I'm just happy I'm somewhere in your story book, so I do not forget about you.
The choice is yours, now how the bean works is you split the bean in half, both of you getting one half and closing your eyes. You will then wake up in your new life and new memories.
The unfortunate thing about this is you hold everyone else's fate in your hand, but they will find their happy ending."

I then coughed, as in I was trying to hold in my breath, "Can we think about this?"

Felix laughed standing up, "Of course, take as long as you want. There is no time limit,"
Felix then grabbed his club and put it over his shoulder walking out of the cave,
"Now I suggest you both get back to your camps and act like your sleeping before sunrise comes.

Its still only midnight."