Daddy

Alright, before I start the chapter I will tell you there will be sexual activity. And it will leave you saying, "Holy shit. I need new underwear." Enjoy.

Chapter 13

*Jaelyn's P.O.V.*

I went back to Killian and I's cabin. Killian trailed behind me.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror. I then felt Killian come up behind me and felt something poking me in my rear end.

"Let me love you." Killian said breathing heavily on my neck.

"What if we're almost to the shore?"

Killian laughed kissing my collar bone, "Darling, trust me. Nothing can stop me..from getting what I want."

I laughed biting my lip, "Then show me..baby."

I felt Killian put his hook inside the loop of my golden zipper and unzipping it.

Killian then threw himself and I on the bed. I was on the bottom and Killian was on the top. Killian undressed himself quickly, leaving me with my dress still on.
Killian took of my dress and started making love marks all over my stomach.

Killian put his tongue on my stomach, trailing his way back up to my lips.
As Killian and I are were making out he took off my bra and underwear.

Killian then stopped looking at me for reassurance, "You sure baby?"

I smiled, "Absolutely."
Killian then intertwined our fingers, making my arms stretch far beyond my head.
He then put his dick in me, making me moan.
Killian then kissed my mouth, making me moan into his mouth..
Shutting me up.

Killian then spoke into our kiss, "I'm hard like a rock and you're as wet as the sea."

*Adelina's P.O.V.*

Peter took off all of his clothes, and I did as well. Peter laid me on my back kissing, licking, and pleasuring me as I let out small moans.
Peter then stopped, putting our foreheads together, "Ready?"

Without hesitation I nodded, as Peter put his dick inside of me. He started slow at first but then got faster, making me have short breaths and making me moan.
Peter moaned as I let out soft screams.

I scratched his back, the only thing I can hold on to.

Peter then turned me over so that I was on top, riding him.
I then leaned down towards his neck making love marks on his collarbones and stomach.
As I did that Peter quickened, thrusting into me harder and faster, making me put my head on his chest.
Peter kissed my head holding me, his little way of telling me its okay,
as he came inside of me.

Making both of us moan loudly.
I then got off of Peter and laid beside him.
Peter then kissed me gently on my lips, laughing,
"So, I'm guessing it was your first time to?"