To Tres Spades Hotel and Casino. Its lights are stunning in the night sky.

My uncalming nerves drove me into the main lobby. Never second thought that this move stirred my life even messier, as if it wasn't already enough.

Wow. The gorgeousness of this place immediately distracted me from my fears. I don't normally get impressed but this place is glowing.

As I walk deeper into the building, I started to calm down. This place made me feel safe for an unknown reason, considering I've never even been here before. I have no reason to.

The elevator door opened to a long hallway at almost the top of the entire building, I walked down it. My usual confidence and calm all back now. I plan to take a stroll to collect my cool before calling Hikaru. I think I heard voices at the end of the hall.

I peeked into a dimly lit room, there were men in there... trading guns.... Are they speaking in Chinese? 

"duo shao? (how much?)"

"zheng hao wu bai zhi (exactly five hundred)." Another man opens several suitcases to prove it.

"hen hao. Zhe shi er shi wan (good. This is two hundred thousand yen)" They exchange suitcases.

It IS a gun trade! Oh my gosh this is so cool! A gun trade live! Not from a fake movie or TV show!

Before I could listen further, which I intended to, I felt force on my shoulder and I was dragged around from the door and pushed against the wall. My brows furrowed at the pain on my back to the impact.

That was when I looked up and saw him. A man with his hair slicked back was pinning me to the wall with an angry expression. His hairstyle and fierce gaze makes him radiate a very scary aura.

He kinda seems familiar...where—?

"What did you see?" he asked in a low voice, making me shiver.

An illegal gun trade. I thought. But only people in comedies really come out that dumb.

"Nothing. I didn't see anything." I tried my best to sound scared.

"Good answer. Now remember your answer and leave before I wipe you off the surface of this planet." He threatened. I nodded. As soon as he lets go I sprinted off.

Who the hell was that?! Thoughts ran through my mind. Is he a mobster? He sure has the aura of one!

There's illegal stuff going on in the hotel, does the owner know this?

I wasn't exactly functioning as I ran down the hall, trying to get back to the main lobby and get outta here. When—

The sound of shattering glass echoed off the walls and I fall backwards. Even though it's carpet floor, whatever I bumped into crashed into a thousand pieces in front of me.

"The glass statue!" A man shouted while anxiously ran his hands through his hair.

"Look what you did! Boss' gonna kill us!" the other one says.

I scramble to my feet and bow a little: "u-um sorry." 

But I honestly couldn't've helped it! They were walking too fast as well for someone carrying something so important. I hate it that these people don't take their work more seriously. Besides, how much can this piece of glass be worth anyway?

"In case you're wondering, this is worth more than 15 million dollars." One man pointed out with his arms crossed, "How're you gonna ever pay for that?!"

Okay I guess that's a lot more than I'd thought.

"You're gonna pay for it anyway or the other." The other man says while cracking his knuckles.