Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Start from the beginning

Questions and Surprises

"Have you told him yet?" Leah asked the second she walked into Aurora and Derek's house. "No, I'm trying to figure out how." Aurora said and Leah shrugged slightly, "I mean- you took down the birth control spell thing so obviously you guys wanted this right?" Leah asked and Autora sighed and shook her head.

"No, I'm supposed to redo that spell every year and just haven't gotten around to doing it. I didn't even realize it had been a year yet. I was kinda hoping I'd at least be engaged to a guy before I have their kid unlike last time." Aurora and Leah nodded slightly. "You've done this before. Can't be that hard, right?" Leah said making Aurora give her a look, "Yeah, and how exactly did the last time end up?" She asked and Leah nodded.

"Decent point... except, Derek isn't the same." Leah said and Aurora nodded, "I know! But doesn't make it any less nerve wracking. Nor does it help me figure out how to tell him." Aurora said and Leah thought for a moment. "I have an idea." Leah said making Aurora look at her, "I'll take the twins out for the night, and you and Derek can have a little date night and you tell him." Leah said and Auroa sighed softly and nodded.

"Okay."

•💙•

"And we are now kid free." Aurora said while she walked up to Derek who smiled at her as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Then I guess now is a good time to do this." He said making her furrow her brows before pulling back as he pulled something out of his pocket.

Author's eyes widened when she saw him holding a ring before looking up at him in shock. Derek was about to say something but Aurora spoke up first. "I'm pregnant." She said making him look at her for a moment, "What?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." She said and Derek stared at her for a moment before smiling softly. He gently grabbed her face before pulling her into a kiss making her grab his wrists for a moment. "I love you." He said as they pulled away making her smile softly as she looked at him before nodding.

"I definitely want to marry you by the way." She said before pulling him back into a kiss.

Empty Threats and Mini Arguments

"There better only be one baby in side of me." Aurora said as she was laying on the couch while Derek walked into the livingroom. "If I'm having twins again, I will sue you." Aurora said and Derel raised his eyebrows in amusement, "I'm not the one with the tein gene." He said.

"You're the one who got me pregnant." Aurora said and Derek hummed slightly as she sat up so he can sit down. "I'm serious, Derek. I will sue you." She said and he chuckled and nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'm sure you will." He said before gently grabbed the back of her neck to pull her into a kiss.

They pulled away when they heard the twins walk in making then look over at them. "When is are baby sister coming?" Maeve asked as she sat on one of the chairs, "It's baby brother." Ronan said making Maeve shake her head. "I want a baby sister, you already have a sister. I want one too." Maeve said and Ronan shrugged slightly, "You already have a brother, I want one too." He said.

Aurora squinted slightly before looking st Derek, "If they're the reason I have another set if twins, I'm gonna go crazy." Aurora said. Derek chuckled and shook his head slightly while wrapping his arm around her shoulders and kissing the top of her head.

Uncles

"Please be careful." Aurora said as Isaac was holding her month old daughter, "I've held kids before, Aurora." Isaac said and Aurora raised her eyebrows. "You dropped Maeve when she was six months old." Aurora said and Isaac pursed his lips, "That was not my fault." He said and Aurora gave him a look.

"It wasn't!" He said before the twins ran into the livingroom, running past Isaac, nearly bumping into him making him try to avoid them. "Okay. I'm taking my baby back." Aurora said making Isaac step back, "It's uncle time right now." He said. "Are you being protective mama bear again?" Derek asked as he walked in.

"No." "Yes!" Aurora and Isaac both said at the same time making Aurora shoot him a look. "I'm not a protective mama bear. I'm just careful." Aurora said making Derek raise his eyebrows in amusement, "Did you act like this when the twins were born?" Derek asked and Aurora went to say something but Isaac spoke up first.

"Yes!" He said making Aurora dramatically shake her head, "I feel like I'm being attacked." She said making Derek chuckle as he walked up to her and kissed the side of her head. The door bell rang making Aurora sigh before going over to open it to find Jordan standing there.

"Hey!" Aurora said, moving to the side to let him him in, "Hey." He said while giving her a hug. "I'm a month late into finally visiting, but I brought a gift." He said making Aurora raise her eyebrows as he handed her a bag. She looked inside before giving Jordan a look. "Really?" She asked as she pulled out a baby cop costume, "Are you surprised?" He asked and she shook her head slightly

"Not really." She said before giving him a smile, "Thank you." She said and he nodded as Derek patted his shoulder. "So what's her name?" Jordan asked making Aurora smile as she and Derek glanced at each other.

"Erica Allison Hale." Aurora said as Derek wrapped his arm around her.

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
And we are back at the end of another book. I really enjoyed writing this book, it was fun to write Leah and the twins.

But like I always say, thank you guys so much for reading. I hope you liked it all.

Up next ~
              Theo Raeken

~ Go check out my announcements book for any future book announcements ~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ / ᴊᴏʀᴅᴀɴ ᴘᴀʀʀɪꜱʜ 🎉