Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED

Aurora's outfit:
Railway depot / Home -

Aurora's outfit:Railway depot / Home -

Railway depot / Hale House -

Chapter Nine🦎 Party Guessed 🦎

Chapter Nine
🦎 Party Guessed 🦎

"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is going to be too hurt to heal." Derek said as he, Aurora and Scott waked the train at the abandoned railway depot. "Ugh, I get it- we can't save Jackson." Scott said and Aurora sighed as she and Derek sat down across from each other.

"We can't seem to kill him, either. And every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." Aurora said and Derek nodded in agreement, "But how do we stop him?" Scott asked and Derek shook his head slightly and shrugged. "I don't know. I don't even know if we can." He said, "Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott suggested and Derek shook his head slightly.

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault." He said and Aurora shook her head, "You didn't turn him into this." She said making Derek stare at her for a moment. "This happened because of something in his past, right?" Scott asked and Derek scoffed lightly, "That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." He said making Scott furrow his brows.

"What do you mean? What aren't you telling me?" Scott asked making Derek look at him offended, "Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" He asked. "Because you always are keeping something from me!" Scott said and Derek raised his eyebrows, "Well, maybe I do it to protect you." He said.

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" Scott asked and Aurora sighed while standing up and gently grabbing Scott's shoulder. "Go home, Scott. Eat something. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe... The full moon's coming, and with the way things are going, it's gonna be a rough one." Aurora said and Scott sighed and nodded before walking away.

Aurora waited until Scott left the railway depot before sitting back down, across from Derek. "You gonna tell me I should lie or keep secrets from them?" Derek asked and Aurora chuckled and raised her eyebrows, "I was gonna say that I need you to drive me home." She said making him chuckle and nod slightly.