Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN

Aurora's outfit:
Highschool / Hale House / Warehouse -

Aurora's outfit:Highschool / Hale House / Warehouse -

Home / Hale House -

Chapter Twelve🐺 Master Plan 🐺

Chapter Twelve
🐺 Master Plan 🐺

Deputies finish questioning players while Stilinski talks with Isaac and Scott, both boys are now changed out of their uniforms. Flipping the pages of his note pad, Stilinski's hands are noticeably shaky.

"I have to meet the medical examiner and figure out what happened with Jackson, but I've got an A-P-B out for Stiles. His Jeep's still in the parking lot, which means... Well, I don't know what it means. If he answers his phone or email or if either of you see him.." Stilinski said and Isaac nodded, "We'll call you."

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said and Stilinski nodded, "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski says, but doesn't look encouraged. He motions for his men to follow and the locker room begins clearing out as a distraught Coach walked up to them.

"McCall, we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you back on the field next season unless your grades are up." Coach said and Scott nodded, "I know, Coach." He said. "I mean I yell and scream a lot but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but that's different. I'm just saying we need you. Get your grades up, okay? Get back on the team." Coach said.

"I will." Scott said and Coach nodded slightly before walking out the locker room along with the other players. The three of them listen for a moment as the footsteps faded, "Is that everyone?" Scott asked and Isaac nodded. "Yeah, I think so-" He started to say before the sound of metal ripping off hinges cuts him off making him turn around.

A locker door clatters to the floor as Scott rifles through the inside, pulling out a shirt, "You're going to find him by scent?" Isaac asks as Scott hands him a shoe. "We all are." Scott said and Isaac looks down at the shoe, "Why do you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked and Scott didn't answer as he furrowed his brows.

Scott glanced at each other before turning around to find Derek and Aurora standing in the middle of the room. "We need to talk." Derek says but before anyone could day anything Peter rounds the corner of the locker, "All of us." He said making Scott's eyes widen.