Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

Chapter Fifty
🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

"Okay! Let's take our seats people." Aurora said as students walked into her classroom. She looked up after a few seconds later to see everyone sitting except for Liam who was glancing around awkwardly.

"Liam?" She asked making him look at her, "Are you gonna just stand there instead of sitting down?" She asked and he glanced around again. "Maybe..." He said and she nodded slowly and raised her eyebrows, "For the whole semester?" She asked and he shrugged. "Maybe..." He said and she nodded slightly, "Sit down, Liam." She said making him sigh.

She waited until he sat before talking, "Okay, welcome to sophomore History." She said while grabbing a stack of papers to start passing them out. "This is your syllabus for the semester, it's not a lot. Just some basic rules and a few big plans I have for this class." She said.

"And you'll see that one of those rules are that all work will get completed during class or first thing the next day. I don't like giving out homework when you already have five other classes to worry about. Some of you might even have jobs or younger siblings to take care of so homework becomes a large pain in the ass." She said, setting down a syllabus on Liam's desk and handed one to the girl next to him.

She was about to keep walking but Liam held his hand up halfway making her stop, "I need to go to my PE locker." He said making her furrow her brows. "What for?" She asked and he awkwardly cleared his throat, side glancing the girl next to him. "I sat in gum." He said in a slight whisper making Aurora hum and nod slowly before sighing. "Bathroom pass is on my desk." She said and he nodded before quickly getting out his seat, grabbing the pass before running out the room.

"I'm gonna have to separate the two of you, aren't I?" Aurora asked as she looked at the girl who smiled and shrugged slightly. "Probably for the best." The girl said making Aurora hum and nod slightly before continuing to pass out the papers.

🎭

Aurora was walking with Lydia down the hall listening to Lydia talk about something she read the other say when they both noticed Tracy standing at her locker looking completely freaked out.