Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Eighty-Four⚔ Triggers ⚔

Chapter Eighty-Four
Triggers

Aurora walked into Ms. Finch's class and didn't say anything as she immediately walked over to the table Gabe and Aaron sat. "Hand it over." She said, holding her hand out and Gabe raised his eyebrows with a smug look, "What?" He asked and she just gave him a bored expression.

"Give me the scalpel. Now. I will not ask again." Aurora said and Aaron slowly pulled out a scalpel covered in dried blood and she instantly took it from him. She stepped back a bit while holding the scalpel up. "This stops now." Shebsaid as she glanced around the class, "And if it continues, everyone who knows decides not to tell me, will get detention for ever many days I see fit." She said before looking back at Aaron and Gabe.

"And for the two of you, pack your things. You're leaving." Aurora said and Gabe raised his eyebrows, "Leaving?" He asked and Aurora nodded. "You're both getting suspended or expelled. That's up to Miss. Martin." Aurora said making them glance at each other.

Aurora turned around and started walking away before stopping near Ms. Finch's desk, "Now for you, I've gotten multiple students telling me that you just walked away after watching two students attack another kid. You have a meeting with the district next week." Aurora said before walking out the class room.

Aurora walked into her class only to slow to a stop when she saw Monroe leaning against her desk and a few other teachers standing behind her. "I believe you all have places to be other than my class." Aurora and Monroe smirked slightly, "This isn't your class anymore." She said making Harlow raise her eyebrows and chuckle.

"I'm sorry? How about you repeat that for me one more time." Aurora said, crossing her arms over her chest while walking up to her. "The teachers and I talked as well as some parents. We don't want you teaching these kids." Monroe said and Aurora laughed and shook her head.

"What makes you think that you, some mediocre counselor, can fire me? I'm not just the Sophomore and Senior History teacher anymore? I'm the vice principal." Aurora said walking up to Monroe, "Then we'll go to the district." Monroe said and Aurora smiled and raised her eyebrows. "I already have." Harlow said making Monroe look at her slightly shocked but quickly covered it up.