"YAH... Wtf you're talking about huh? U just let us get away from seeing our friend turning in to a zombie and we are thankful for that. And now... You are telling that you will go out. Idiot.... If you got hungry.... Go out and eat a zombie and come. You will be still welcomed here you alien hyung. " I pouted.

_

"tf... I am seeing. Did she just... Pouted?" Jin pinched rm.

"yes she did"

"hey Kate.....does she have any multy personality disorder or something?" he looked at Kaity and she just shrugged.

"nah... You will get to know her when time flows."

"ooohhhhh.... I see"

_

"you are funny Ima..." Taehyung said in middle of tears...

"what did I just said to be funny. I told the truth. If you got hungry, just go out, eat a zombie and come back."

"that's not funny"

"I didn't joke too..."

"but..."

"shut up and keep your ass here. If you have any difficulties with hearing... I mean you will hear more than us maybe.... Here some cottons" I gave them to him and got up and saw others looking at me.

"what?"
"you just said him to eat a zombie" I shrugged at jimin hyung.

"why...? Do you want me to tell him that he can eat you?"

"no.. It's just.. You just talking randomly about cannibalism. Hehe" I rolled my eyes.

"whatever"

_

"she definitely has a multy personality disorder" jimin whispered to himself earning a slap on his head by Jungkook.

"YAH... You mf.." jungkook just showed him. His middle finger.

_

"we will stay here until it starts raining again. It's already dark so let's get ready."

I wore my gloves and arms guard tieing the knot.

_

_

Others also covered their arms and knees with taped.
Kaity wore the knife glove which they found in storage room.

Suddenly Jeongguk talked gaining others attention.

" h-how about we use the window except stairs."

"are you telling us to jump out of the window" Jin hyung said with a mocking tone.

"no... Uhm... Can we just... Tie the curtains and make a rope and climb down. So it won't make any sound too. And easy"

Ima bit her lips thinking.

"yes... It will be great. Curtains are so long and we can make some knots to keep the grip too. Let's do it" she was about to remove the curtains. But stopped.

"before we start.... Are everything ready"

"I guess so"

"bags?"

"yes" the ones who is with bags answered. They have packed everything to bags.

"OK then..."

All boys removed the curtains from railings and tied them together. Girls tied knots and they tied the rope to the door tightly. Preventing it from falling.

" are you ready " everyone nodded. Ima wore his bow on her back with arrows on her hand as she didn't have a case.

She was about to climb down when taehyung stopped her.

"wait..." she looked at her.

"there is a zombie down there..." she looked down and saw a zombie near where the rope ends.

"give me something" jungkook gave her a empty water bottle. She threw it away making a nice which made the zombie ran to that direction.

After that... She slowly climbed down. After a her others also climbed down one by one.

Now it's only left Jimin. He also started climbing down slowly.... But it seems like luck in not in his place.

He slipped his leg fell down without any injuries yet... With making an attractive sounds.

"holy shit" that's the only thing left from jungkook's mouth as he saw zombies coming to them.

They ran while pushing the zombies away.
Taehyung punched the zombies away like chopping ants. Ima looked at him and shooed an arrow at a zombie who is being Shenny.

She shooted 5 arrows inrow as others managed to run away. Jungkook chopped zombies heads from the axe anf jeongguk punched them away.

Ima threw the stadium key at Jin who cought it eventually. He ran to stadium as others made his way clear killing the zombies.

He opened the door and others hop in. Jin closed the door and stumbled back when lots of zombies crashed on the door but luckily its strong enough to held the zombies. They gave a last glance at the the door and went in....