part 19

Y/n: I made some stuff for you while I was healing my brother.

Shani: thank you y/n.

She smiles at you and you smile back at her.

Y/n: your welcome master.

Eli called you guys.

Eli: come in dad.

Will: what is it son?

Eli: we got trouble here.

Will: what kind of trouble son?!

You fought with Will for the tech thing. Once you have it in your hands you put it on speaker. So everyone can hear what he is saying.

Eli: after hearing and seeing you return. They want revenge on thaddius for everything.

Y/n: I won't let them have revenge on him. Let's get a move on right now.

When you guys got to the hideout of the Shane's. The people looks at thaddius and sees him as the villains still.

Will: y/n get him out of here now!

While you guys are walking to the mecha beast. Thaddius stays behind and you look at him with sadness.

Men: why are you saving him Will?! After all he has done to the people and the slugs!

Y/n: thaddius why aren't you moving!?

Thaddius: your risking alot for me y/n. I need to turn myself in for my actions.

Y/n: thaddius I promise you that I will be here for you and everyone. Everyone deserves to have a second chance.

Thaddius: I am sorry y/n but I need to be in jail for my actions.

He looks away from you and walks to the people and Will too. Will looks at thaddius meaning to get out of there.

Y/n: thaddius look at me please!

Thaddius: Will please take me in.

Will: thaddius we will....

Thaddius: NOW!

Will looks at you and everyone else too. He seen you in tears.

Y/n: thaddius please!

Thaddius: Will do it for me on this and the people and the slugs too.

Will: (he closed his eyes.) I am sorry y/n.

Someone from the trees seen what was going with you and thaddius.
So Someone chose to blaster you from behind. It was John bull who shot you behind. The slug it was a crystal slug it hit you from in the back. Everyone looks at you and John bull. Thaddius and the gang runs over to you but John put another slug at your back. They all stopped on their tracks.

John: so dr,blakk would do anything for his assistant.

The shadow clan felt something is off with you. They went to the gangs hideout and seen what was going on. Before you left the shadow clan to Will and thaddius. They showed you something how to get out of slugs energy. They wanted to know how you are going to hand it. You were in your human form from loki.

Y/n: you shouldn't understate me John bull.

John: why is that?

Y/n: loki drop it now buddy.

Loki did drop the fake form and to relieving your new form.

Y/n: I am not going to hurt anyone here but leave thaddius blakk alone. I know you guys have lost alot to him but he is trying to changed his ways. So please spare him and Will shane is back. I will deal with thaddius blakk myself I give you all my word. I will make sure that he won't hurt any good people as long I live. If he does Will shane and I have talked about this. (You looked at john bull. You walked over to him.) "I told you not to understate me. Will do me the honor instead of thaddius blakk take John bull."

Will: of course y/n.

Y/n: loki can you please put the form back on.

Loki did put the form back up.

Men: how can you be so sure that dr,blakk will listen to you?

Will: well he has after her brother was being a hostage by veggo dare. ...

Thaddius: I couldn't lose her by him. If I had her at my side all these years ago back then. I wouldn't have gone down this path. I am willingly to change my ways. I know it will take some time for all of you to trust me. I am willingly to wait on that.

Woman: fine for now anyways.

You smelled something in the air. You also felt that the shadow clan was there and seen the all of it. The people started to leave the place.

Eli: father we can take John bull to jail.

Will: Ok son.

The gang went to the jail place while you guys stayed at the hideout. Will Maurice and twist went inside the place. You and thaddius stayed outside for a little while but no one talked to each other. Until thaddius said something to you.

Thaddius: y/n. I...

You hugged him and he hugged you back.

Y/n: thaddius please don't do that again for me please.

Thaddius: fine y/n. I won't do that again. I am willingly to protect you and everyone and the slugs. I love you and I don't want to lose you. Are you ok feeling after that crystal slug hit you?

Y/n: I am fine here. I love you too.

Thaddius: good.

Everyone inside seen that.

Maurice: when do you think he will ask the big question.

Will: try three years.

Twist: four years.

Maurice: two years.

They are making a bet on that.

Back to you both
You and thaddius went for a walk.

Thaddius: so what do you feel like doing tonight.

You went quiet when he turned around you weren't there behind him. It scared him but you jumped on to his back.

Y/n: a singing competition at that place but it's open to everyone.

Thaddius: (you scared him on that.) okay love. Another thing please don't jump scare me like that alright.

Y/n: okay sorry about that love.

Thaddius: it's alright.

He wanted to kiss you but he felt like he was being watched from the shadows.

Y/n: are you okay thaddius?