part 5

Dr,blakk seen maurice and you in the room. You were trying to calm down from John bull flirting with you. Dr blakk sees you eating your meat.

Dr, blakk: are you alright y/n?

He got closer to you and pats your back softly. While you eat your meat and drink too. You started to changed back to yourself.

Y/n: yes i am fine now dr,blakk sir.
You notice that dr blakk's hands are on your back. You moved away from him because of your past with your father.

Dr, blakk: is something wrong?

Y/n: no sir but i do need to clean up my mess here and i will take my leave afterwards.

You left the room to the bathroom. You were in messy state. When you got done with the bathroom and also fixing the bathroom too.

Maurice: now she is gone sir. I am going to clean up this before she comes back. Did you put her food source in here because i did smell something from here but until it was coming from your small kitchen. Why would you do that for her sir?

Dr,blakk: i have my reason Maurice.

Maurice: alright sir but i better get moving before she comes back. Since i clean up her mess of course.

Dr,blakk: yeah.

Once Maurice left the room and you went to the room but now you know why he left the room because he clean up your mess.

Y/n: anything else you want me to do before i leave sir.

Dr,blakk wants to say something but he couldn't say it. You waited for a bit but nothing came out of his mouth.

Y/n: i should take my leave then sir.

Before you left the room. Dr, blakk stops you while your hand is on the doorknob. He didn't want anyone to take you away from him so he did something. He thought he wouldn't ever do in his lifetime.

Dr, blakk: have dinner with me tonight y/n please.

Y/n: sir I don't know if its a good thing to....

Dr, blakk: please y/n that's all i am asking of you.

You thought about it and you gave him a kiss on his left side of his cheek. He was shocked by that but he did hide his motion real fast.

Y/n: of course i would like too. So see you tonight?

Dr,blakk: of course.

You left the room. While dr, blakk is in there alone. But what you guys didn't know is that Maurice had recorder tech in the room. So mostly everyone on the train had heard everything. So everyone payed Maurice because they lost to him. Dr, blakk and you went back to the game. You both seen that John Bull won the game but he used the ghoul slug that dr, blakk was going to give to Eli shane. John Bull let Eli to keep his slugs.

John Bull: i do want a reward but from dr, blakk lady here.

Everyone looked at you. Dr, blakk kept you at his side. He seen part of your hair started to changed colors.

Dr, blakk: if you want to stay alive. Don't get me or her mad boy. If you know what is good for you.

He holds you tighter to him.

John Bull: fine then dr, blakk but i will keep the slug then.

You walked away while people looks at you. You wanted to scream but you had to be strong for you and your little brother. Dr, blakk follows you to the train but he picks you up and he has you in his arms.

Y/n: dr, blakk!!! Sir what are you doing!!?
He got close to your ear so no one can hear you both.

Dr,blakk: if you keep moving like that y/n. I will find away to punish you myself. Do i make myself clear on that.

You started to blush by his words. Your face is redder as a ram stone.

Y/n: yes sir.

Everyone knows now not to mess with you. Once you both got to the train he puts you down. No one said anything until Maurice said something.

Maurice: where to sir?

Dr,blakk: lets head back home now because we are done here.

Everyone got to work again. You were going somewhere else but dr, blakk pulled you aside.

Y/n: sir is their something else that you need?

Dr,blakk: your hair, eyes are half now so you need to eat.

Y/n: i think... (your stomach growls at you.)

Dr, blakk laughs a little. You are blushing again.

Dr, blakk: i am going to that a yes aren't i miss y/n?

Y/n: yeah you are right sir.

You both went to his business room again.
Once you got done eating your meat everything changed back to it was.

Y/n: wait a minute why did you have my food source on the train?

Dr,blakk: i have my reasons miss y/n.

Y/n: well thank you for bringing it here sir.

Dr,blakk: of course y/n.

You both looked at each other. While going back to the cavern. You looked away from looking at his green eyes.
You heard someone coming through the hallway. It was Maurice telling you both that we are back.

Dr,blakk: thank you Maurice for telling us that.

He nods and walks away from both of you. Once everyone got done working dr,blakk wanted alone time until 3 in the morning. He told that Maurice and nacho.

nacho but he seems mad. Until you walked into the room and seen them.

Nacho: leave us y/n because I need a word with dr,blakk alone.

Y/n: is something wrong here?

Nacho: I said leave the room now!!

Y/n: alright nacho.

Once you leave the room and Maurice shuts the door. their is another room next to dr,blakk business room. You wanted to hear what they were going to say.

Nacho: you better not fall her if you do that the plans will change.

Dr,blakk: the plans will not change. I will make sure it doesn't.

Nacho: alright.... if you don't want them to change.... you have to break her heart. I know both of you like each other.

After hearing that it shocked you and maybe them too. Dr, blakk had shown no emotions to it. Once dr,blakk started to talk again the next part ends up hurting you more inside.

Dr,blakk: I am just using her nacho okay. You all have a bad reading emotions because she means nothing to me. I want the plans to go threw nicely.

You died inside after hearing that. In that moment you wanted to die but you maybe a promise to see your little brother twist again. Now that is your goal in this life now. Is to protect your brother from harms way. You left the room so fast before anyone could see you.

Maurice: sir I know that you don't mean that!

Dr,blakk: why do you think that Maurice?

Maurice: she told me somethings today. Before you came into the room sir.

Dr,blakk: what did she say?

Maurice: I need to say sorry for her later. She confessed to me she loves you sir. She been good to us here over the years. After learning that she needs to eat raw meat to live. You have a small kitchen for her food source. I seen you this morning storing her food the train. Now you say you don't like her. I had hopes that you would have confessed you liking to her but now. She will need to know about what happened saying you don't like her.

Dr,blakk: she won't know about this.