part ⁴

Once you starting working for dr, blakk. You had to train with them because dr, blakk wants to see if you are good in your fighting skill. You even impressed him more once you got hungry or want to drink something. You had to go to your room to eat and drink your food source. Before you got to your room dr, blakk stops you.

Dr,blakk: is something wrong miss y/n

Y/n: I just need to get to my room sir. So please let me through.

Dr,blakk: I need to see if you are telling me the truth about your food source.

Y/n: can we not do that right now. I am about to lose it because of you dr, blakk do get out of my face now.

Your eyes,hair and teeth starting to change. Dr,blakk did let you threw because now he seen enough. He knows now not to mess with you or your food source.

Once you got to the room found your food in the cold water/cold blood in the small kitchen sink. You had to fix the walls so dr,blakk or his men doesn't smell raw shark meat.

Without hearing dr,blakk and nacho coming into your room and smelled the air. They almost threw up but dr,blakk notice it didn't smell like that on the outside of the room. Both of them got their face mask on and continued going to talk to you in person. Once you heard something going around in your room. Your face in a bloody mess so you fought without opening your eyes. Dr, blakk and nacho are impressed by your fighting skill. Until the three of you got out of the room and landed on the floor. Until maurice came into the same hallway. Nacho closed your bedroom door fast.

Maurice: is their something I need to see here.

He handed you a washcloth but you have to get water on it.

Y/n: one way another he would have to asked anyway dr,blakk?

Dr,blakk: true on that. Just trust her maurice.

Maurice: why her face is in sharks blood?

It's been awhile that you have been with dr,blakk along with his crew. You were 20 years old that you started to work for him but now it's has been 10 years working for him.

You told maurice your side of the story and he understood your story.

Maurice: is their away to stop the raw eating habits?

Y/n: I need something to make a cure for it. I will need to test it myself. Wait a minute why are you three guys down on this hall anyway?

Blakk,nacho,maurice: we have our reasons here.

Y/n: anyway I better get into my room and get clean up and so should you guys too.

They looked themselves too. They are in a bloody mess. They went to their own room to get clean up. Dr,blakk asked maurice what was happening now.

Marice: their is a New shane that just appeared into the slug race.

Dr,blakk thought about it.

Dr,blakk: we need to see this New shane in person get the train going to the game.

Maurice: alright sir.

Maurice told the men to get ready and heading to the game so dr,blakk can see the game in person.

Everyone and even you went on the train to see the game.

Y/n: um sir why are we going to see the game?

Dr,blakk: marice says their is a New shane that just appeared out of nowhere. I just wanted to meet this New shane in person.

In your mind: that must be Will shane kid that he told me about. I will promise to you Will shane. Even though that you aren't here anymore. I will keep my promise to you that I will protect the future Shane's.

Once all of you got their and the men was ready so was you too.

Dr, blakk left the train and brought kids / young adults inside the train. You and maurice stood by dr,blakk side. Dr, blakk is talking to the young adults until maurice hands the ghoul slug to dr,blakk. So he can see if the young Shane is going to be like his father or be a different person. The young Shane is going to be like his father. You smiled inside to hear that but now things is going to be getting worst now because you can't always be their for young one. You will try to help them anyway that you can.

Eli: I will be the new shane around here dr,blakk and you better get used to it. Once the young adults left.

Dr, blakk: this isnt going to end well because now the people have a shane to get behind its bad for business.

He left the train along with you. So you both face to face with John bull.

John bull: dr,blakk and miss whoever you are what are you doing here for?

Dr,blakk: to see you win today.

John bull: I am fighting a kid.

Y/n: your fighting a shane. Will shane kid for example.

John bull: if I win this last fight... why don't I take you out tonight?

Dr,blakk wanted to hurt him for asking you that but not until you said something to impressed him.

Y/n: how about no because you aren't my type anyway. If men wants to have me as their lover well then they have to fight me. Hand to hand combat or slug fight. So far no one has ever defeated me in any of them. Ask me again I will puch you in the throat. Do I make myself clear on that John bull?

John bull: yes ma'am I understand that clear.

You walked away from both of them.

Dr,blakk: try flirting with her again. I will feed you to my ghouls.

John bull: alright sir I understand that.

Dr,blakk left him went to look for you. Your hair, eyes, and teeth starting to change. You went back to the train to find maurice. Once maurice seen you he brought you over to the business room of dr, blakk and he stored up on your food source on the train. Once dr,blakk got to the train and went to the room too.