part 16

Maurice: I made a bet with y/n? That she wouldn't make you or anyone that was here with you flustered. She won that bet.

Y/n: hand over the smoothie Maurice!

Maurice: fine. Here you go and now you look great as a shadow clan creature too.

Y/n: thanks.

Once you took a drink of the smoothie. Your body got to cold for it.

Pronto: is something wrong y/n?

Y/n: the drink got to cold for me.

Dr,blakk: it will take time for you to adjust to it. Since you really hadn't have anything else to drink for awhile.

Y/n: but I am willingly to try some food and drinks too.

Dr,blakk: I am glad to hear that darling.

He hugs you and you hug him back.

Maurice: I feel like this is going to be a every day thing isn't it.

Kord: looks like it.

Eli: um dr,blakk or thaddius. What about the people that works for you going to happen to them now? Since you are no longer going to do ghouling business.

Dr,blakk: I'll figure it out. It will take some time for people to trust me. I am willingly to try to undo everything that I have done. Starting off the slugs and go off from there.

Will: that is great to hear. It's mostly now everyone needs know that I am back from hiding.

Trixie: I can help with that Eli's dad. I do have a camera that can show everyone around on the slugnet that you are back.

Will: that sounds great Trixie. No wonder why you...

Eli: dad stop it!!

Trixie got flustered now. Everyone knows that know.

Dr,blakk&y/n: awww young love here.

Nacho: why not make the best comeback by taking down the low class villains.

Kord: aren't you supposed to be back in the deep cavern?

Nacho: dr,blakk got me to stay here instead. I could be helpful around here too.

Kord: true but you better not try to do anything stupid.

Nacho: fine kid. (He looks at you and seen the New transformation on you.)
So the shadow clan dealt with you y/n?

Y/n: yeah because this was the only way to stay alive for me because I was almost gone for good.

Nacho: okay understandable.

Will: well Nacho here is right about a comeback the low class villains. So you know we can find them thaddius?

Thaddius: yeah but that's why y/n needs to be a bait for a club that I known but going to sale it too.

Y/n: unless I own it but of course changing it too.

Thaddius: okay.

Will: how can you be the bait in this club?

Twist: she can sing and get their interests on her.

Everyone except thaddius looks at twist. In shock that you can sing.

Y/n: twist!! Stop telling people that i sing.

Thaddius: you do have a nice singing voice though.

Trixie: can we hear you sing now y/n please.

Y/n: fine Trixie. Let me think of a song first....