part 10

It took awhile for twist to understand everything. He hated Will shane not saving his sister back then. When you got up from the bed. You started to cough up blood again.

Dr,blakk: y/n! Don't you dare getting up right now.

Y/n: this is nothing dr,blakk. I need some shark meat or blood will do because .... (you were having panicking  attack.) I need to eat thaddius!

He seen your other half being out right now.

Twist: sister what is....

Y/n: TWIST!! PLEASE LEAVE THE ROOM NOW!!!

Twist is scared now because he never seen that side of you before. He didn't move away but stared at you with fear.

Y/n: NACHO GET TWIST OUT OF HERE  NOW!! PUT HIM IN MY ROOM AND LOCK IT!!!

Nacho did what you asked of him.

Twist: SISTER!!

You heard him screaming your name out. Until you don't hear it anymore. Once dr,blakk got your meat in front of you. You ate all of it. The meat was way bigger then dr,blakk but yet you ate it all of it. Everything of you changed back to normal so far.

Dr,blakk: are you alright darling?

Y/n: yeah I am fine now anyway. Thaddius...i... never mind.

Dr,blakk: what is it?

Y/n: I don't know how much I can trust myself being around anyone. I am really scared...... I don't know if I could stop it in the future on time. What if I hurt someone like you or anyone here!!

Dr,blakk: I will be here through it all the way darling.

He kissed you it meant to be forever. You kissed him back but he was bloody mess too. Since you got done eating your meat.

Y/n: wait a minute why did you kiss me while I was in bloody mess? Well now you are too.

Dr,blakk: (he laughs a little.) Well it doesn't bother me too much anyway.

Y/n: okay. (You used your hands to get some of the blood off of him. He got your hands and hold them in his hands.)

Dr,blakk: y/n, I will deal with your father myself okay.

Y/n: I have a better idea.

He shakes his head for no. He walks away from the room. He locks it himself. You went to the door bang it.

Y/n: thaddius!! Open this door right now! I will BREAK THIS DOOR IF NEED TOO!!

Dr,blakk: sorry y/n. I am not letting you get hurt again. I care for you to much. I made sure the doors will keep you in until. I come back for you.

He leaves you alone. Part of him wants to cry but he can't show his emotions of fear or scared to anyone. Even though everyone can see it.

Y/n: dr,blakk please don't leave me in this room!! This is my mess!! Mine and mine alone!!

You try to break the door down. But no matter what you can't break it. You broke the window and used the ghoul spider slug to get to the ground of outside and ran back into the inside of the building. You found the basement and ran to them. Dr,blakk, nacho, Maurice are shocked to see you there with them.

Father/name: I knew you would ..... save me.

You ran to your father and ripped the right arm off of him.

Y/n: like I said dr,blakk. This is my mess from the beginning of it. I have an underground sea jail for him and once we find veggo dare he will be in their too. (You pulled dr,blakk down to his knees.) If you ever doing locking that door again on me once more!! You will be the one to be the room! Do I make myself clear on that!!!!

Dr,blakk: yes ma'am.

Y/n: did you have anything in this nacho and Maurice?

Both of them: yeah but he didn't want us to say anything to you about it.

Y/n: okay thank you both of you. You may leave us please.

Both of them left you and dr,blakk alone along with yours and twist father.

Father/name: so am I going to bleed to death or what?

Y/n: no you won't die just yet anyway. (You got a flaming ghoul slug to burn the flesh of his blood.)

Father/name: (he screamed so loud.) I should have seen this coming anyway.

Dr,blakk: so where are we going to take him?

Y/n: we are going to the sea cavern dr,blakk. I had my pirate crew make something for me to keep some people locked up. It's like the jail place but I think it's bigger. I made this technology to have air under the water for my vision of the jail place.

Dr,blakk: I am getting impressed by your skills everyday.

Y/n: aww thanks dr,blakk. Can we leave right now by any chance?

Dr,blakk: yeah we can. Should we go alone or bring some men?

Y/n: bring some men. Just incase alright.

Dr,blakk: okay.

Father/name: are you both going to kiss?

Y/n: do you want your other arm to be ripped off too?

Your father didn't say anything else after that statement.

Y/n: that's what I thought. I am getting some stuff done. See you within 15 minutes.

Dr,blakk: okay.

(He kissed you on the lips and you kissed him back.)

When you left the room. Dr,blakk puched your father in the stomach.

Dr,blakk: I would k!ll you myself if she didn't have any plans for you but you are her father.

Father/name: how could my daughter make someone like you happy? How long will it last?

Dr,blakk: I would do anything for her. Your daughter is just like me by our fathers being cowards in our lives.