Part 18

Once you both getting ready for bed. His bed was big for two person. Your clothes needed to be changed but you stayed in your clothes for bed. Thaddius went to the bathroom to change his clothes. When he was done you weren't their in the room. He got scared and went to the other room and he seen you sleeping on the couch already. You were in your other form and you didn't want make him fear of you. He picked you up from the couch and head to the bedroom he puts one of his shirt on you and went to bed with him and fell asleep. Until morning came around, you woke first and seen that you weren't on the couch but sleeping in the arms of thaddius blakk on his bed but you have his shirt on you but you are still wearing your clothes underneath. When you tried getting up but he pulled you down back to him.

Thaddius: morning love.

Y/n: morning darling.

He kissed you with your shadow clan form. He wasn't scared of your other form and you are happy with it. He started to kissed your neck and it made you purr. It shocked both of you and made you both laugh too.

Thaddius: now I know how to use this side of you purring away.

Y/n: omg thaddius stop it.

He pin you down but you pin him down too. You both play fight for a little bit until it was time to get up. Get ready for the day of a New life with Thaddius blakk. Once you both left the room and get ready to leave the place but first breakfast for everyone. Plus Everyone just got up and went to the kitchen and they smelled something that was good. They seen you both cooking and placed the food in front of them.

Y/n: I hope everyone likes it.

Twist: this looks wonderful and tastes great sister thanks.

Y/n: thaddius did a lot of the cooking here today.

Everyone is shocked that thaddius has cooking skills.

Will: thanks thaddius for the food.

Thaddius: your welcome everyone. Once we are done here Will should we head out to the unbeatable master place.

Will: yes we should also ....

Trixie technology went off by the alarm at the place that low class villains are getting into things. Will got up but Eli got up to along his team.

Eli: we got this dad okay.

Will: okay son and kids.

Twist: I want to go with you sister.

Y/n: of course brother but how are you feeling though?

Twist: I am fine here sister.

Maurice: boy don't you dare lie to your sister here.

Y/n: what do you mean Maurice?

Maurice: it will still take time for him to heal.

Y/n: thank you Maurice for telling me that.

Maurice: of course.

Twist: I don't want to stay here everyday until that I am healed.

Y/n: maybe for a ride can't hurt anyone. I do need some healing plants and different clothing too.

Will: yeah but he still needs to be careful though

Y/n: would you like to come Maurice.

Maurice: yeah and I can look after him too.

Y/n: thank you Maurice.

Maurice: no problem y/n.

So everyone went somewhere else in the 99 caverns. Once you guys got to the unbeatable master place. She was still there waiting for someone but she didn't know who she was waiting for.

Thaddius: hello master.

Shani: what do you want from me now dr,blakk?

Thaddius: I am here to say that I am sorry that I tried to k!ll you. Also I am trying to fix my past too.

Shani: why would I believe you on that boy?

Will: I know you don't like him master but he has changed his ways now.

Shani: Will shane. (She turns her head and seen him and you guys too.) "It's been to long my boy."

Will: it has been but he is trying to changed his ways in this life. Y/n here helping him but.

Shani: but what about y/n? Will shane.

Y/n: after getting hurt by that ghoul slug. I had to change form into the shadow creature.

Shani: what do you mean?

Twist: loki release her true form now.

Loki did that and you looked so different. Shani went over to you and hugged you.

Shani: y/n you are my student here and I would not judge you no matter what.

Y/n: thank you Shani.

Shani: it's mostly about the people knowing Will shane return and thaddius changing his ways now.

Y/n: I know master and I will be there for him and other people too. Also do you have any healing plants on you by any chance?

Shani: of course who is it that needs to be healed.

Y/n: my brother twist here. It's ...

Twist: sister it's not your fault here. You are my sister and always going to be that.

He hugs you and you hugged him back too.

Y/n: thank you Twist.

Twist: of course sister.

Shani is getting the healing plants out for you to make the stuff for your brother. She didn't know that you were also making some healing stuff for her too.

Thaddius: I hope we can get along master.

Shani: it will take time to trust you. As long you don't hurt y/n.

Thaddius: I won't master and also you weren't the only one that told me that too.

Will: I did tell him too.

Shani: good to hear.

To you & your brother and Maurice

Y/n: Maurice can you hold on to him.

Maurice: sure can y/n.

Y/n: thank you.

Maurice: your welcome.

Y/n: twist this might hurt somewhat for you. I want you to calm yourself okay.

Twist: okay but can you sing a song to keep me calm please sister.

Y/n: fine brother.
You sing this song to him. While you are healing him and making some for shani too. Everyone looks at you and Shani came closer to you and hear you sing.

Once you got done with the song. Everyone is looking at you. You blushed really hard.

Shani: you sing wonderfully y/n.

Y/n: thank you Shani. You look all better now brother.

Twist: I am sister and are you going to tell her.

Shani: tell me what?