part 8

While you and dr,blakk got ready for tonight dinner. Maurice had used dr,blakk's phone to texts you that you would be going out to eat. You made a nice dress for it. It was red and black of course but it was beautiful one. Maurice got dr,blakk in a nice suit to impress you. When it was time you both got on the train and seen each other after everything.

Dr,blakk: you look um beautiful y/n.

Y/n: thanks sir but you do look great in a suit.

Dr,blakk: thanks but my first name is thaddius blakk.

Y/n: okay. (You smile at him and he smiled back at you.)

Once you both got to the place and it was really nice place. The person that was waiting for dr,blakk and you. They got the table ready for both of you.

Waiter: is their a drink you both want to start off with?

You both looked each other.

Waiter: is their something wrong?

Dr,blakk: well.....

Y/n: red wine please and thank you.

Waiter: coming right on that miss.

The Waiter left the table to get your drinks ready.

Dr,blakk: are you sure about that it's not sharks blood.

Y/n: I'll be fine its a nice night.

The waiter came back with the drinks. You were able to smell what kind of drink it is.

Y/n: who told you about what I could drink, waiter?

Dr,blakk: what is it?

Y/n: its sharks blood.

Waiter: that guy that made the reservation of the place. Told me and the workers here about your drink and food source. That you need to have.

You and dr,blakk looked at each other .

Dr,blakk&you: Maurice?

Y/n: well thank you for it.

Waiter: your welcome but did you have something in mind for dinner or do you both need more time.

Dr,blakk: more time please.

Waiter: alright sir and miss. I will come back soon.

The waiter left both of you again.

Dr,blakk: that was nice of Maurice telling them about your food source.

Y/n: yeah it was. We need to say thank you for that to him. Also did you have something in mind for food.

Dr,blakk: yeah I have but I wanted more time with you alone.

Y/n: aww that is to sweet of you thaddius.

Dr,blakk and you both smiled at each other.

The waiter comes back to take your order.

Dr,blakk: you can go first y/n.

Y/n: okay um I want (your favor food.)/shark meat.

Waiter: alright and for you sir.

Dr,blakk: I'll have (your other favorite food)

Waiter: alright sir and of course your friend told us your food too. We will try to make it suitable for you.

Y/n: thank you again.

The waiter left to the kitchen. The workers started to cook the dinner.

Dr,blakk: well since we are waiting. Why not ask some questions about each other.

Y/n: alright, ask away thaddeus.

Dr,blakk: okay tell me about your brother you mentioned before.

Y/n: my brother is younger by 10 years apart. So I am 30 years old. He is 20 years old just a day after my birthday.

Dr,blakk: well we Should celebrate your birthday darling. (He has his hands on your hands.)

The waiter came back with the food. He/she put the food down in front of you both.

Y/n: thank you so much for this.

Waiter: of course enjoy it.

Someone came into the place but they were beat up by someone else. Once you both turned to around. Your heart stop in that moment because you see your baby brother twist. He was really hurt by someone that is stronger then him. You went to his side fast.

It was one of the goons of dr,blakk.

Guard #1: sir he was fighting against us. We didn't mean to stop you both. We will take the boy out of your way.

They walked over to you and your brother.

Y/n: NO!!! YOU WILL NOT TAKE THE BOY BECAUSE HE IS MY BABY BROTHER!!!

Twist: y/n your alive. (He cried in your arms.)

Y/n: yes I am here. I will make sure that you would get healed fast. (You picked your brother up from the ground and hold on to him.)

Dr,blakk: we will need to get a to go box for the food.

Waiter: your friend already payed for everything sir.

Dr,blakk: alright, my men will come here to fix up the place soon.

He has the boxes of food on him. Once he sees you having trouble with your little brother.

Dr,blakk: I got him y/n okay.

You didn't want to let go of your brother.
Dr,blakk remembers that you told him what happened to your past along with your brother.

Dr,blakk: trust me darling I won't hurt him okay.

Y/n: alright thaddius.

You handed your brother to thaddius while you took the food. You three went back to the train heading back home.

Y/n: MAURICE ARE YOU THERE!!!

Maurice: yeah what's wrong?!

Y/n: someone here is hurt its not me or dr,blakk. Get someone their on time to heal the person.

Maurice: of course y/n.

He got offline and went to get a healer. You went back to see your brother along with dr,blakk at his side.

Y/n: Maurice is getting someone to heal my brother.

Dr,blakk: alright but your brother is going to be fine y/n okay.

Y/n: I can't believe that he found me after all this time.

You cried because you haven't seen your brother for so long. The last time you both seen each other he was 5 years old. You were able to see him growing up but you were in the shadows.

Dr,blakk: hey everything Is going to be alright from now on.

Y/n: i... I hope so thaddius. (You smiled at him.)

Twist: sister!

His face is in a wet towel.

Y/n: I am here brother twist and I am not leaving you again. Please sleep brother until we get you a doctor that can heal you up.

Twist: okay big sis.

He passes out until the trains stops.