part 6

Dr,blakk: she won't know about what happened.

Maurice: the thing is that nacho had won this bet.

Dr,blakk: what kind of a bet was it?!

Nacho: we made a bet. Maurice says that you would confess your feelings to y/n. I said that you wouldn't confess your feeling to her. You would also make excuses for that. I care for her but it's hard for me expressing myself to others but y/n learns about everyone here. She isn't bad at all but your stupid now. You could have had her at your side while taking all over ⁹⁹ caverns!!

Maurice: everyone here had heard that because the microphone was on sir.

Everyone and you heard the hole thing. You thought you found love but it was fake. You run out of your room heading to the basement to get to the mecha beast. Dr,blakk seen on the cameras that you were running to the mecha beast room.

Dr,blakk: someone stop her now!!

No one didn't move because everyone was disappointed in dr,blakk. He sees that but it didn't stop him. He broke one of his windows to meet you down blow a lot faster. Once you got everything ready. Your mecha beast is the fastest out of dr, blakk and his men's mecha beast. When you got out dr,blakk was waiting for you.

Y/n: leave me alone!! You are a player by using people! Just leave me alone please!

Dr,blakk: I am sorry that I used you for things. After all these years working for me. Today I have been stupid with things. I even asked you to have dinner with me. I notice when you um.... kiss me on the cheek. I didn't expect that from you. I am sorry y/n but in my life. I have been used as well by my father too. I was a coward back then and I am a coward not to let you in my life. After realizing what John bull did. Flirting with you it made me insecure that I cant ever had a chance with you.

Y/n: dr,blakk sir you impressed me already by picking me up from the ground. While people looking at both of us. You have my father here also seeing him getting hurt it made me happy. We have our reasons of being cowards in this life sir. I feel like a coward to because what happened about my past. Maybe I could have stop it somehow.

You were about to leave he grabs both of your arms. He pins you down to ground.

Y/n:let me go now.

Dr,blakk:please don't leave me y/n. I need you to be with me. I want us to be a thing. Please give me chance to make you happy here with me.

You stopped moving but didn't look him. He wanted you to say something to give him a chance. Your hair,eyes and teeth starting to change but you had to control yourself.

Y/n: I will still work for you but now you need to earned my trust back. So no on the date thing at all. Until I can trust you again.

Dr,blakk: okay.

He smiled at you but you turned away from him.

Y/n: I just need to get more sharks raw meat. I will be back soon.

Dr,blakk: okay.

You wanted to hear him say that he's coming with you. But at the same time it was to good to be true on that.
Once you left an hour later. Dr,blakk couldn't stop thinking about you. So he went after you himself. Once you got to the sea cavern your old crew knew why you were there for. Once you got into the water. Dr,blakk just got there and seen your crew but he was stupid to be alone. Your old crew got a hold of him. He was tied up with ropes. When you got your meat you notice that dr blakk's mecha beast is there too. Your crew was gone so you went back into the water and one of the sharks came at you. You fought with it and you used it to get close to the ship along that had dr,blakk.

Pirate 1#: hello old captain y/n. It seems like you lost someone didn't you?

You got on the ship and seen dr,blakk tied up. Had him over the board with killer sharks wait for him.

Y/n: leave him out of this situation!!

Pirate 2#: okay. As you say captain.

He/she push dr,blakk into the water with the sharks. You got scared real fast. Dr,blakk's men followed you and dr,blakk.

Nacho: where is dr,blakk?!

Pirate 1#: why not go for a swim?

Y/n: tie them up until I get back.

You jumped in the water to save him.
Dr,blakk was fighting off the sharks the best way he can. Until you came into situation. All the sharks went to you but you fought with them until they swim away. You used one of the sharks to get close to dr,blakk and swim back to others. He hold on to you. Once you both got back and his men got both of you out of the water.

Maurice: are you both alright?!

Dr,blakk: (cough up water) yeah I will be fine now. Y/n are you....

You punched him in the face.

Y/n: why did you come here dr,blakk! You could have died if I wasn't still here!

Dr,blakk: I wanted to come here. I guess I couldn't be left alone by my men I could see.

Maurice: if we didn't come here sir you both might have died by them.

Y/n: I could handle my old crew.

Dr,blakk: how in the 99 caverns are you able to fight off to many sharks!

Y/n: how is that any different of your men going against me? I think of them as the sharks and I keep fighting until Whenever. Can we just go home now because I am not in the mood for fighting against anyone in the moment.

Nacho was about to deal with your old crew

Y/n: leave them be nacho. I got what I wanted from them my food source and saving dr,blakk too.

Everyone looked at you

Y/n: why is everyone staring at me for?

You looked at yourself and they seen you without your shirt being on. You had your sports clothing on but they weren't looking at your clothing. They see your scars on your body. You went back into the water and swim back to your stuff. While everyone got ready to head back to land.

Nacho: did anyone know that she has scars on her body?!

Dr,blakk: no none of us knew that. But she does trained without her shirt before.... because she had technology suit to hide her scars.