Part 14

He puts you down on the chair next to twist. You checked your brother and he is feeling alright.

Dr,blakk: yeah I remember... the doctors healer said it would have take time for me to heal after that and.... That was you?!

Y/n: yes it was me. So please let me do this for my brother please thaddius.

Dr,blakk looks away from you.

Y/n: thaddius please answer me!

He still didn't say anything to you. You had to tell him now even though he is mad at you at that moment.

Y/n: remember about Will Shane not asking me a favor.

Dr,blakk turns his head and looks at you. You know what that means.

Y/n: I did lie to you on that.

Will was going to say something but you stopped him.

Y/n: this is my story Will okay. I was the one that helped the shane gang all this time. I was just pushing you to the right path. My feelings for you is true. What I said I wanted revenge on my father and veggo dare is true. I only lied to you on one thing and pushed you to the right side. If you your feelings changed already because that I lied to you and pushed you to the right side. Then go back to the man that veggo dare is proud of. I see a future with you thaddius blakk and I want to be with you but go to the other side and stand with veggo dare again. I won't stand with you on that path. Instead of Will shane keeping me and my brother away from you. I will protect myself and my brother from you. Is that what you want?!

Dr,blakk: no I don't but also Will shane did tell me that he asked you to protect his son. I wanted to know if you would tell sooner or later. (He got closer to you.) I also see a future with you too. I am not that stupid to go back and be that man again.

He hugged you and you hugged him back. You thought about a song

A thousand years by Christina perri

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Once that was done. Everything went quiet because dr,blakk seen your side and you tried to hide it.

Dr,blakk: what happened to your side y/n?!

Y/n: remember when we went to the unbeatable master for you to fight her.

Dr,blakk: yeah what about it?

Y/n:...i....

Dr,blakk: y/n that was my fight with her. What did you do?!

Y/n: I used twist ghoul slug that changed that person into a different person. But the thing is that you didn't fight her because she wasn't just yours or Will Shane's teacher. She was mine teacher too. She means alot to me and I didn't want her to get hurt.

Dr,blakk: that means your...

Will: she's what thaddius?! What did you do!

Y/n: I am dying Will shane. I wanted a future with him but I don't know what I could do to stop it.

Eli: doc please come out here buddy.

Doc comes out and seen you. He got scared of you and went into hiding again. You knew he couldn't help but they did try.

Eli: doc what's the matter?

Y/n: Eli, I had the dark water in my blood since...

Will: since you were younger the first time I met you right!

Y/n: you met me when I was 15 years old but I had the dark water when I was 7 years old. Before twist was even born into this world. I tried everything to stop it but I can't.

Dr,blakk: well I can't lose you or your brother can't lose you again but for good anyway. Is their another way that you know of Will.

Will: you won't like it but it will have to be that.

Dr,blakk: that is what?!

Will: the shadow clan will know what to do.

The memories getting out of the light well for the slugs.

Dr,blakk: okay, I am sure they won't come here right?

Will: yeah.

Everyone got out except for twist of course. He did hear everything that was said. Only Will,thaddius and you went to the shadow clan territory. Everyone else stayed behind because of twist. Once Will shane put the shadow talker on his head. The leader of the shadow clan came forth and seen Will shane after everything had happened. He also notice dr,blakk and you but you were getting paler on.

Dr,blakk: y/n! Please stay with us here please!!

Leader: Will shane why are you helping them out? That man did alot damage to the people and the slugs here.

Will: I know but he changed alot because he has this woman at his side right now. He wants to give up the power and use it to save her life. The one he loves.

Leader: will he stay good forever along with her at his side?

Will: he says he will. I know she will keep him on the right path from now on.

Leader: alright. I must see her because she will need to be put in the light well water.

Will: do we come in with her or stay out here?

Leader: out here because I will not just trust fully yet. If he can prove me that he is going to change his ways. Then I will trust him but for now no.

Will: okay. Thaddius let me see her.

Dr,blakk: are they going to help her?

Will: they are but...

Dr,blakk: we can't follow them right.

Will: yeah its right.

Dr,blakk:as long they don't hurt her it's fine.

Will:they won't hurt her thaddius.

Dr,blakk hands you over to will shane for him to give you to the shadow clan. Once he did that they know how much time that you got. They ran away with you leading to the light well to make it on time.