part 17

Once you guys got their the shane gang and will shane had to hide somewhere in the club before the club even open. You have a song in mind. The other villains got by the stage just to see you.

Thaddius: so they are into her but not for long anyways.

Will: remember Thaddius this is just undercover.

Thaddius: fine Will.

Will: good.

You started to sing the song.

After the song was done. Mostly the men came for you and asked you on a date. Dr,blakk came for you and the men stepped away from you.

Dr,blakk: I am with her men but good luck with dealing the shane gang now.

Men 1: what do you mean?

The gang comes inside the building.

Will: not just the gang also me too.

Everyone else in the building says WILL SHANE!!! Wait both of you are working together now!!

Y/n: if we are. We are working together.

Men 2: aww that girlfriend of yours dr,blakk is cute. How long would you stay at her side?

Men 1: also how long would you stay GOOD for her?

Dr,blakk: really you think you could guilt trip me. I will always have her at my side.

He brings you at his side. He lefts you up from the ground and walking away from them.

Will: kids lets get them locked up.

Eli: of course father.

Once they have them chained up. They went outside and seen you and thaddius getting yelled at from the people. Will had his hat & face mask on and went in front of the people and you both.

Lady: why are you protecting them!? After all he did to slugs and the people!

Will: I have talked to him about changing his ways from now on.

Red hook: I....I know that voice but it can't be could it.

Will: hello red hook.

Red hook: Will shane?!

Will took his face mask and hat off too. The people of the cavern are shocked that seeing Will shane alive.
Will was going to say something else but thaddius stepped up.

Thaddius: I know.... what I did was wrong and I know it will take along time to be forgiven. I am willingly to change my ways.

Men: how so dr, blakk?

Thaddius: I have plans to make it up for the people all over the 99 caverns and the slugs too. The shane gang is going to heal the slugs that I have ghould. If their is some other plans that you want me to change. Just have a list for Will shane.

Everyone understood that he trying to change. Once you guys leave the place. Everyone in the cavern was putting the news on the slug net.

Eli: hey dad how is this going to work?

Will: things will take awhile to heal but we will manage it son. Also where is jimmo?

Eli: he is at the other home of the Shane's. I think after hearing you disappear from here dad. He went into hiding until i came to save the 99 caverns.

Will: i will let him know about my returned.

Eli: he will have questions about thaddius too.

Will: i know and i will tell him the truth. I need to see the unbeatable master too.

Y/n: she is going to pass away because she is getting to the point of the aging.

Will: i will see her tomorrow then.

Thaddius: is it alright that I come too. I need to apologize to her for my actions.

Will: of course thaddius.

Y/n: so what time are we heading out then tomorrow?

Will: in the morning anyway.

Once you guys got to thaddius cavern.

Thaddius: if you guys wish to stay for the night its alright.

Pronto: really i am a little bit curious about the building here.

Eli: you got us on that idea thaddius. We will stay for the night.

Twist comes out of the building along with Maurice and nacho too.

Twist: sister!!

You turned around and seen him the other two as well.

Y/n: brother are you feeling better now.

Twist: okay now but still need more time to heal. This isn't my first time getting hurt like this.

Y/n: what do you mean brother? (You look at thaddius and he looks away from you. You understood it right then.) well things are going to be different from now on.

Thaddius: yes they are. (He tried to smile it away but now he knows that he is in trouble.)

Everyone went inside and getting into the rooms. You went to your room but now it smells really bad because it has raw meat now. Thaddius came around the corner of the hall. He came to you and now he knows how it feels after everything really did change for the better. You were able to eat regular food now but with a different form. He still loves you no matter what form you have.

Thaddius: you can sleep in my room if you want y/n.

Y/n: really thaddius.

Thaddius: of course anything for you. I will get this room done myself.

Y/n: WE WILL get it done. Thaddius since we are going to be a couple. We need to help each other then one works everything out alone while the other doesn't do anything. So please don't leave me out of things love.

Thaddius: (he smiles at you after hearing you called him love.) Of course darling. Let's get some sleep okay.

Y/n: okay.

He picks you up and carries you to his room.

Y/n: you love to picking me up from the ground don't you thaddius?

Thaddius: I do love it because it's only going to be you getting this treatment from me.

He wanted to kiss you but he hold himself back. Until you kissed him and he kissed you back.

Y/n: I am glad you that you are like this thaddius. I love you and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you.

Thaddius: aww thanks love.

Once they make it to his room. They went to his bed room but being a gentleman to you. He went to his couch to sleep on but before he can go in there. You stopped him.

Y/n: where are you going?

Thaddius: I am going to sleep on the couch.

Y/n: please stay with me thaddius. It's okay with me. It's just something that I want some company in the room.

Thaddius: okay then I can stay in the room.